Frank Petersons closet journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some signs that they need nutes? They seem to be okay, perhaps a light mixture? Any help will be appreciated and thank you TBG and Stoney for continuing to follow my journal as your knowledge is powerful.

FP:cool:

Hey FP, thanks for the kind words man.

The roots will find the water if that was a problem. I doubt it's a concern as far as your watering.

The temps would be a possible reason for slower growth. Now that you have your temp problem resolved, I would stay with what you have until the plants have gotten used to the new temps and alter any growth they're going to .

In a week, tell us what differences you see, and we'll go from there.

As TBG explained, I would also advise watering until you get a return.

Good luck man!

frankpeterson said:
Recently been advised that the font that was chosen on posts from FP are not clearly readable. It's been decided to no longer use that font and will use this one from now on. Apologies to those who could not read the posts before. PM any posts regarding this issue and will be happy to resolve.

Thank You

FP;)

Thank you;)

hey man maybe ill start keeping up with your journal more often now that i can see it .

keep up the good work as I too have a heat problem when I added more lights but will be addig an exhaust fan set up. With those heat issues I hope we don't both end up with males or hermies. Just as an added help I will be posting a "NO MALES ALLOWED" sign to the grow box, lol.

Thanks for the replies people. The font wasn't noticed by me before simply because the post would be typed out, highlighted then changed. It's like I would never have to read it. Now it's fully understandable the hellfire and jumble that font makes the words turn out to appear. It's all fuzzy and doesn't even look like there is spaces. For the record this annoying font was IMPACT..............On another note top part of the plants are growing a lot faster it's only been a day or two with the good air system and there are noticeable changes right away, faster movements and that fresh bright green we all love to see.

yes, Impact is a pretty awful font. Now that you changed it, I can follow your journal. :)

congrats on your success with the exhaust, you've officially passed a difficult hurdle for newer growers. the setup looks sweet as well. best of luck!

newgreenthumb said:
keep up the good work as I too have a heat problem when I added more lights but will be addig an exhaust fan set up. With those heat issues I hope we don't both end up with males or hermies. Just as an added help I will be posting a "NO MALES ALLOWED" sign to the grow box, lol.

Had to have a laugh at the NO MALES ALLOWED sign and good luck finding a good exhaust fan. 150 dollars or so can really move some air.

sanchez said:
yes, Impact is a pretty awful font. Now that you changed it, I can follow your journal. :)

congrats on your success with the exhaust, you've officially passed a difficult hurdle for newer growers. the setup looks sweet as well. best of luck!

Thanks Sanchez,

Haven't passed it yet though. Some days still get +90 temps depending on general temp outside. Thanks for the compliments on the setup but it's due for a clean as a layer of dust or soil/dust/something else has settled on top of the lamps reflector.

RH is sitting roughly at 20 - 26 % which is a little disturbing. Any tips for bringing it back up?

frankpeterson said:
RH is sitting roughly at 20 - 26 % which is a little disturbing. Any tips for bringing it back up?

I've never done it myself, but I've heard of others using a cord stretched across the grow area with a damp, but not dripping, cloth hung over it in multiples that cause a controled humidity. Someone would have to change out the cloths when they dry. Let me know how it works if you try this method.

could you use just a regular fan or do you need that exhaust fan you are using ??? i like the set up .. it doesnt look to complicated for someone like me 2 pull off ...

BSki8950 said:
could you use just a regular fan or do you need that exhaust fan you are using ??? i like the set up .. it doesnt look to complicated for someone like me 2 pull off ...

Hey BSki. The only reason you see a fan like this there is because it's required if you read back in the journal you'll see there is a temperature battle that is being fought. More power was required to move more air to try and bring them back down. If you can maintain 85 with a normal fan. By all means, that's what a FP would do.

Stoney Bud said:
I've never done it myself, but I've heard of others using a cord stretched across the grow area with a damp, but not dripping, cloth hung over it in multiples that cause a controled humidity. Someone would have to change out the cloths when they dry. Let me know how it works if you try this method.

Thanks stoney, I think this method is worth a shot and will take aim on it soon. A couple cool hanging clothes in there might just be what is needed. What about a humidifer?

Look into an evaporative cooler or 'swamp cooler'. I bought a small desktop unit for like $30 on ebay, brand new. Will drop temps considerably and should give RH and circulation a nice boost too.

Switched to flowering cycle. Day 3 flower, 59 total.:cool:

flower 3.jpg

flower 3-1.jpg

Damn man like they say time flies when your having fun. It seems like just yesterday them were little babies and look at them now. Everything is looking just great FP keep it up my friend and you'll be smoking before ya know it.

Flowering day 8,

Got little white things shooting out of almost all of the plants camera not good enough to see it their like tiny little white hairs on 6/7 of them the 7th is a lot younger and it's not expected of it yet. What are these white things? Pistils?

frankpeterson said:
Flowering day 8,

Got little white things shooting out of almost all of the plants camera not good enough to see it their like tiny little white hairs on 6/7 of them the 7th is a lot younger and it's not expected of it yet. What are these white things? Pistils?

Sure sounds like it FP. Congrats on the females. ;)

Latest posts

Back