Frank Petersons closet journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
updates,

water has only been given since the flowering phase was initiated. The time has come to establish the flowering nutrients and will begin during the next watering.

FP:cool:

Image(581).jpg

Image(582).jpg

Image(583).jpg

Image(588).jpg

Image(586).jpg

Image(585).jpg

Image(584).jpg

well after having a look through productive smokers grow. It looks as if 5 gallon is the way to go. Is there any point in transplanting now that I am 2 weeks into flowering?

Sup FP. Your ladies are looking good man. What size pots do ya have them in now?

Hey TBG,

They are in 3 gallon pots right now, not filled all the way up, but close.

frankpeterson said:
Hey TBG,

They are in 3 gallon pots right now, not filled all the way up, but close.
How tall are they? What ya want is atleast 1 gallon of dirt for every foot of plant.

They are about 2 feet right now and seem to be getting taller. When the flowering phase was established they jumped right up.

frankpeterson said:
They are about 2 feet right now and seem to be getting taller. When the flowering phase was established they jumped right up.
Yup they usually stretch about 1 to 2 feet when ya put them into flower. We have grown 3 foot plants in 4 inch by 6 inch pots before from veg to flower in MG soil that feeds plants up to 3 months. :eek: We didn't give them any other nutes other than what was in the soil. The funny thing is the plants turned out great. You can check them out in the brother's grunt collection in the bud pic section. Anyway not sure about transplanting during flower. It might slow down their growth for a bit.

Mr Peterson! I admire your choice in buckets sir! Good timing on the nutes...I think extending the veg nutes until flowering established is a good plan.

TBG, that is soooooo interesting... it really brings up again, what is the 'optimal' level of nutes for MJ? Is there a way to measure or find out the levels in that MG mix?

Zarnon said:
TBG, that is soooooo interesting... it really brings up again, what is the 'optimal' level of nutes for MJ? Is there a way to measure or find out the levels in that MG mix?
Zarnon here is what the numbers were on the back of the bag. 0.21 - 0.07 - 0.14 There is also a bunch of writting. If ya want it let me know and i'll get it to ya.

Yep, the ratio and the concentration (in ppm if possible).

Zarnon said:
Yep, the ratio and the concentration (in ppm if possible).
Here ya go.

Total nitrogen (N)* 0.21%
0.12% ammoniacol nitrogen
0.09% nitrate nitrogen
Available phosphate (P2OS)* 0.07%
Soluble potash (K20)* 0.14%
Derived from: Coated and uncoated: ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, calcium phosphate, and potassium sulfate.
*A portion of the nitrogen, phosphate and potash has been coated to provide 0.15% coated slow release nitrogen (N), 0.03% coated slow release available phosphate (P20S) and 0.08% coated slow release soluble potash (K20). That's about all it says on the bag Zarnon.

Hey TBG & Zarnon,

Years ago they were done inside using only water! They grew fine only about 2 and a half feet but they still grew, smoked and tasted great. Thought would share that piece of information.

got buds forming. Only a few pics. Hps & Cameras............don't work together.

Image(591).jpg

Image(594).jpg

Image(595).jpg

Image(596).jpg

Image(597).jpg

Image(598).jpg

Image(599).jpg

Yeah, I got the same problem with my MH. But what can you do? If I want a good one I take mine out into normal light. My plants are really starting to take off, I can't wait to have nice ig pot pics for you all.

Didn't quite make it through vedge and had no choice, but to flower with the others.

Image(606).jpg

Image(607).jpg

Image(608).jpg

Image(609).jpg

Image(610).jpg

Well got flowers forming, trying really hard not to cut one off and smoke it. :) Just have to go to the coffee shop instead. Cheers.

Image(611).jpg

Image(612).jpg

Image(613).jpg

Image(614).jpg

Image(615).jpg

Image(616).jpg

so what do ya think in general. Know there not as big as everyone elses mommas but, but, but what a ya think!

frankpeterson said:
got buds forming. Only a few pics. Hps & Cameras............don't work together.

hey frank i have found that getting out of the room and away from the lights and zooming in to get your shots of them in the grow room works better then trying to be right up on them.

my hps will actually make my camera shut off if i try to use it under the lights.

we got on 2 of them on the bottom fan leaves dark brown light green dark green looks like those leaves are dying. To be more exact it looks like an infection, just on the bottom leaves and am tempted to cut them off. What you think?

Latest posts

Back