From 12/12 Light To 18/6 After Sexing???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoot1073

Reaction score
Okay Heres My Ouestion I Started Five Plants About 5 Weeks Ago,after Veging Under 24 Hour Lights For 3 Weeks I Put Them In Flower, Turns Out I Have 2 Girls What I Want To Do Now That I Know I Have Girls Is Put Em Back In Veg State To Let Them Get Bigger And Take A Few Clones Off Them,them Flower All But One To Keep As A Mom.they All Started Under Cfl But Now I Have A 400w Hps Plus The Cfl So I Have Alot Better Lighting.is This A Good Idea Or Should I Just Keep Them On 12/12 Untill There Done.right Now There About 8'' Tall And They Been On 12/12 For 2 Weeks And I Just Repoted Them In Bigger Pots With Fox Farm Soil.how Long Will It Take For Em To Go Back To Veg State? Will It Stress Em Out To Much? I Have Enought Room For About 9 Plants In 3gl Pots Thats Why I Want To Put Em Back In Veg Till There About A Ft Or So Tall Then Clone Em That Way I Dont Waste My Space.im Rambling Is This A Good Idea Or What???

I would leave them in flower. Reverting them back to Veg could cause problems.

Wasssup...scoot ...you shouldnt have a problem in re-veg so long as you realise that it will probably take a couple of weeks before veg growth returns..........extending your grow time......which is not what we always want!......:)

This wont help you now but what you could have done is take clones from the vegging plants and put them under 12/12 lighting and in a week or two the clone will sex and you would know the the sex of your plants.

Latest posts

Back