From planning a grow room to harvest, a noobs indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fan was drying out the rockwool to fast on a couple of the sprouts, so I cut it for now. Spraying mineral water on the seed husk stuck on one of the seedlings worked very well, thanks to The Hemp Goddess. I read that the husk stays on when the seed is planted to shallow, it should get pulled off as it comes up through the medium. I do have one seedling that is having trouble, I hope it makes it.
I am going to be putting them in mini hempy buckets today, I'll take a few pics then. I would like to thank Art Vandolay for his help, he was really quick with the answers to the questions I had. I should thank growingreen as well, he helped Art.

I added 2 more 6500k cfl's. Giving me 6400 lumens total. The 2nd set of leaves have been growing well. I check them so much I don't notice the growth. The Mrs. only looks once a day or so, just to see if I killed them yet, lol. She said they have grown a lot in a day. I figured the plants will be spreading out a bit when they move to the 16 oz solo cups. I want to make sure they have enough light. Now I have to get my 3 gal buckets ready. I also need to start planning my veg chamber, I hope to get a mother of each variety and clone from there. This growing from seed is stressfull, LOL.
Thanks for reading

Latest posts

Back