gears of war 2?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
is there any gears of war 2 buffs on here???? looking for members to play on team?????

:yeahthat:
borrowed it from my brother, but it's just not my type of game. not even beaten the campaign yet. to hooked on call of duty: world at war

sorry i'm dumb on this.i assume its a game.i have been thinking of getting a gaming system and would like input on the best system to buy.sorry to interupt the thread

I own gears 2 and am playing it now... sorry to say it's a pathetic piece of crap. I will be putting my gears 1 back in the disk drive soon. Gears 2 is pathetic... single player was good though. They completely ruined the multiplayer experience

Andy, basically there's the Sony Playstation, the Wii, and the XBox 360. Which one you get depends on what you like to play. I have a Wii and XBox 360 here, and for instance the wife loves to play tennis on the Wii, my daughter likes to play Mario Bros on the Wii sometimes, but I like to play Call of Duty 2,3 and 4, and Grand Theft Auto, on the XBox 360 and my son likes to play Halo 3 multiplayer on the XBox also. Take a review of what kind of experience you like and get the game system that works with it. One thing with the XBox, it has an HD output for flat screen. I think the Playstation now might have Blu-Ray. Just my opinion.

hey all you guys playing call of duty w.a.w., look me up, name is blancolighter on xbox live. what are your screennames?

sorry i'm dumb on this.i assume its a game.i have been thinking of getting a gaming system and would like input on the best system to buy.sorry to interupt the thread

If you want a good gaming system for the games go with xbox360. The 360 has way more and in my opinion batter games.
If you are interested in a gaming system for just about everything else but games then go for the Playstation 3.
I like the Wii and all but I wouldnt concider it a serious gamming system.

andy52 said:
there is no "best" m8.. it's all personal preference.

playstation 3 is about the same graphically as the 360
- has less games.
+ has blue ray player.

360 is the one i prefer mainly for the controller.
- made by micro$oft.
- pay for online (though i think this is actually a positive.. it's not that much, and is better quality)
+ great amount of games.
+ cheaper (can get the unit without a harddrive for $199 now)

WII is basically just a novelty. but if you're not a hard gamer, and enjoy simple kids games, it's great.
- poorer graphics than the other 2
- no real big games on it.
+ great for the whole family (and i mean whole family, from grandma to junior)
+ motion controller controller. (now you don't have to feel like a tool when you're moving the controller trying to get your character to move ;) )

there's basically a quick rundown.. but i do suggest you do some sleuthing yourself and find what will suit you best.

Latest posts

Back