Gettin Frosty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
This BlackJack is gettin frosty. just wanted to show off a few pics, im always so proud of my girls, no matter what they look like.

Anyone know when this strand will start turning purple? Its a 9 week flower strand and is in week four. The room stays between 78-81 with lights on, 69-71 lights off. ??:cool:

Your pride is well deserved! Awesome lady. And you're right, nice and frosty.

How far along are they? I've never grown that strain, but I think having a bigger temp swing between lights on / lights off will help it show more purple. Any way you can get the off temps down to the low 60's?

Nice job bluealein56!

very nice BlueA...As BBfan said try get dark period temps down to low 60s...Im experimenting with ice water this fall to see if the cold water creates more purple..those look wonderful...take care and be safe

Thanks everyone.
4u Please advise me or send me a link telling me about how your using ice water and where? this sounds interesting.

I might be able to get the closet down to around maybe 64 if I turn the furnace in the house down to the mid 60's.
MY dark period temps, seem to run consistent with the temperture of the house.

Latest posts

Back