Getting the best results out of my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfh0636

Reaction score
Alright so I've been looking at the galleries a lot and I see people with these huge buds and really nice looking plants. I was wondering how I could get my plants to look like that next time I grow. Right now I have a head bud thats maybe 4-5 inches long and then its just a bunch of skinny branches everywhere underneath it with little buds. How do people keep their plants shorter and have the nice tree shape to them where they're extremely thick with bud? I've seen some head buds the size of pop cans or just plants as thick as two liter bottles after curing. I could maybe compare mine to the size of a lighter and thats it. I'm basically just looking for the most tips I can possibly get to get the greatest yield from my plants and greatest potency. I'm going to get Ice seeds I think next time. Right now I'm just using bag seed.

Well you need as perfect conditions as you can supply, lights,air, nutes.
But its also strain dependent, my WW grows huge buds but the other unkown strain grows small buds.

What kind of setup do you have? lights? nutes? grow area?

You need to give us a full rundown of your set-up. But, suffice it to say, that for buds to look as good as some of these do, everything has to be almost perfect.

cfh0636 said:
Right now I have a head bud thats maybe 4-5 inches long and then its just a bunch of skinny branches everywhere underneath it with little buds.
My plants look very much like that too man... They are hermie as well so I've given up on them in a way... Just wanna get on with my next grow.
Good Grow nutritiens and some HPS grow lights will give ya fat buds... The strain is important too...
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back