good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
TGIF! :D

Its wake n bake time for me, after a mj break yesterday. It's sure to be a good one.

OMG thank goodness I didn't go for a wake n bake when I said I would. Hubby was all the way to the transit station when he realized he left his wallet at home. I would have been sooooo busted and he wouldn't have been pleased...and mostly he would have soured my buzz.

He's gone now. Yay. :D I'll be back in a bit. ;)

good morning, afternoon and evening,tbg,puffin smokin,4u2smoke and to all my mp's friends have great day!!!

good morning, afternoon and evening to all my mp's friends have a great and a safe day!!!

good morning, afternoon and evening to all my mp's friends have a great and a safe day!!!

i just hope that todays turns better then the last 3 days

ann- you got to have a good day today. ;)

Today the kids are home so no wake n bakes for me, or an afternoon delight. ;)

Haircuts, grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving, tidying up....not looking forward to having to hang with hubby and his family tomorrow. My daughter may play sick so she and I can send them on their way and we'll do our own thing..lmao.

good morning annscrib. been awhile girl. i remember getting on the shout
every morning with you , and having my first cup of coffee(mt.dew here),
while we chatted away like old friends. sorry for all the heartache you've endured this past summer. kids', what are we gonna do with 'em? i think i
would be moving away from there if your able to. easy if you rent. not so easy if you don't. really hated to hear of the last episode. you got more patience than i do. i woulda already stuck my foot you know where.;) .
i agree with you shutting it down for awhile. ( at least til the 'boy' is grown, and living on his own ).:rolleyes: . see you around friend...banjobuzz...

morning all from southern michigan, usa.
Happy Thanksgiving All...Banjobuzz...:D ...

Latest posts

Back