good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon Ann :)

I hope everyone is stress free.

snowflakes-2.jpg

Good morning everyone! :D

Darn, I just learned my hubbys fancy Christmas party is Thursday evening. Wonder when he was planning on telling me? :rolleyes:

Now I gotta go buy something schnazzy to wear.

Arghhhhhhhhhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. :eek:

:hitchair:

But ....but.....!!! I must accessorize too. Can't wait to hit the jewelry store. :hubba:

Don't worry mom, you'll look fine, i'm sure you already have something special that you'd forgotten you had :)

Good Morning everyone! Or well, afternoon for some (me lol). I've gotten some weed today so i'm happy. Was pretty happy anyway. Mum was in a strange mood yesterday, one of those moods where she'll subtly put everyone else down for no aparent reason. She's menopausal now so I can't exactly say she was pre-menstrual, like I was. But maybe in some weird way we did synchronise somehow...I dunno.

The main thing is today is a good day. I gotta clean the rats at some point :) Getting a haircut this week - been cutting it myself the last 6 months or so lol so that'll be a nice change :D Very strange weather here... I woke up at 10 today - it was clear blue sky out my window (i sleep with curtains open :)) and I decided to read for half an hour and when I looked up next it was all cloudy!!! :( Just been out though and it is nice and fresh out :) Little bit of rain in the air though.

Do you think I talk too much? lol I think I do when I'm happy haha. Ok I'll shut up now...I'm not crazy.. honest :giggle:

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

good morning Ann, and the rest of the best growing community on the net.:)

Good morning everyone. :)

Tonight is the snazzy Xmas party for my hubbys work. It will be fun to get all dolled up, but man....I'd much rather be here smokin with you guys. ;)

SmokinMom said:

Tonight is the snazzy Xmas party for my hubbys work. It will be fun to get all dolled up, but man....I'd much rather be here smokin with you guys. ;)
i hope you have a good time tonight ,,, ill be thinking of you while im smokin my bowl;) :p

SmokinMom said:

Did you get a nice new frock for it? Hope you don't get too drunk (if you drink) but have a very good time! I'm sure you will :cool:

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

Good morning ann...hows the Bussiness going? Have a Great Friday..

Morning!!! I'm a groggy lady today! The boyfriend just got in from work so yay I can have my lunch now and then take the dog for a walk and have a smoke :D - at least the stupid dog'll be able to see the ball in the daylight!

Latest posts

Back