good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The party was really nice. It was in a ballroom of a swanky hotel downtown.

Sure sucked to come home and find our little dog covered in blood.

I want a re-do of last night. :p

4u2sm0ke said:
Good morning ann...hows the Bussiness going? Have a Great Friday..
hiya 4u2smoke
thanks for asking its going great just done my 1st gsr(getting started right) last night. i had recieve am email telling me what kind of lasting impression i had made on one of our big partners. so im quite happy with the way things are going. our business is holding a big time meeting in washington d.c in jan cant wait togo there never been there so it will be a very learning experience for me

annscrib said:
i had recieve am email telling me what kind of lasting impression i had made on one of our big partners.

Lasting impression??

Did you leave a fist print on someone?

;)

Have a great day everyone :)

2 Ann.JPG

7am

Good morning everyone from a very cold England.

I forgot to set the heating to come on this morning and its freeeezzzziiinnnngggg here BBBBRRRRRRRRRR

Totally white everywhere outside with a -4 frost

:eek:

2 ic.JPG

Wow Hippy. Glad its you and not me. Bundle up!!!

I think I am going to go take a nice hot bath then go to bed. Football Sunday will be here soon. :D

Go Colts!

Good Morning ann..pcduck..Ukgirl..smokMom..HIE..dam to many of you you kats..:rofl: Happy Sunday GO BRONCOS!!! :bolt::bong:

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

Latest posts

Back