good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Ann and everyone at MariPassion

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

Good Morning Ann :) and the rest of the crew. :)

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

Good Morning Ann:) and SM:) and the rest of the crew:)

good morning, afternoon and evening smokin,pcduck and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

good morning, afternoon and evening and to all my mp's friends have a great weekend!!!

Happy Dayz everyone!!! :D

Cyber smoke for me!!! Geting family pics made this afternoon and I don't want red and glassy eyes. :p

But it is on when I'm finished!!!

:D

SmokinMom said:
Happy Dayz everyone!!! :D

Cyber smoke for me!!! Geting family pics made this afternoon and I don't want red and glassy eyes. :p

But it is on when I'm finished!!!

:D

Say Cheese...:rofl:

Yep..it's sure to be a big headache too. Tryin to get 5 people to all smile and look good at the same time - hard work!!! :p

Maybe I should smoke ahead of time after all.....ha ha ha.

Today is do or die for me and my fantasy football team. I placed 8th out of 16 teams, and the playoffs officially begin today. Since I got the last wild card spot, I have to play the #1 person and she's only favored to beat my team by 1 1/2 points. :D I could pull this off if my Colt's have a rockin day. Could you imagine me knocking out the 1st place team??? How awesome would that be. Of course if I lose, the season will be over for me. :(

Go Colts!!!! :D

Oh, and it's not televised here and I don't live anywhere remotely close of Colts country so whats a gal to do? A good friend of mine has the Sunday Ticket and gets all the games. Woohooooooooooooooooooo. :D

I'll be bringing my laptop to her house to monitor my team and their points.

I am so flippin excited. :D

Go The Shizzle!!!!

Latest posts

Back