good question from new grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBIRDdankz

im highhhhh righttt nowww
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this site is new to me, but ive been blazing for awhile now and recently decided that i need to grow my own buds.

Anyways, my question is this. Now im not a retard when it comes to bud but i dont know crap about growing it. lol
so back to what i was saying, basically i wanna know if you were to have a bunch of seeds from mech or (LANGUAGE EDIT) bud, and you planted them all. do you still have a chance of growing a dank bud plant, even though they came from shitty bud?? i have no clue what strain it was, but all i know is that the seeds came from crappy bud, possibly a male plant? but i planted them and they all are about 2 inches now and i want to know if i actually have a chance of growing some bomb buds.

thanks for all the help. i look forward to this site...

DBIRDdankz said:
Hello everyone, this site is new to me, but ive been blazing for awhile now and recently decided that i need to grow my own buds.

Anyways, my question is this. Now im not a retard when it comes to bud but i dont know crap about growing it. lol
so back to what i was saying, basically i wanna know if you were to have a bunch of seeds from mech or (LANGUAGE EDIT) bud, and you planted them all. do you still have a chance of growing a dank bud plant, even though they came from shitty bud?? i have no clue what strain it was, but all i know is that the seeds came from crappy bud, possibly a male plant? but i planted them and they all are about 2 inches now and i want to know if i actually have a chance of growing some bomb buds.

thanks for all the help. i look forward to this site...

the bud will be the same or a little better depeneding on how you take care of it placement etc but i would just go by a bag of mid grad or some kindbud and hope to get a few seeds out of that......male plants do not produce bud they produce polen which polinates the female and causes her to produce seeds and yeah anything is possable man keep them nice and healthy and well feed and the bud will probly me pretty good!! good luck my friend peace and happy growing

Well alright, thats pretty much what i thought the outcome would be. I guess im just gonna keep them nice and healthy and hope for the best...sooner or later once they are bigger ill take pictures...

basically what im looking for is if anyone has ever taken seeds from (LANGUAGE EDIT) bud and then were able to grow dank bud from those seeds....

yeah i get alot of mid grade cuz i get it for cheap and last year the bud was pretty good better then when i bought it the secreat is curing you bud i usuall cure for about a month or 2 sometimes when i have alot the bud that you baought was probly only dryed and not cured if it was cured it would be alot better just my 2 cents peace

ohhhhhh i see. alright, and what all is exactly curing?? cutting and trimming the water leaves is one reason....what are any other tips or tricks i should know so that i can cure my plant well..thanks again for your help

i was about to make a new thread but i decided ill just ask my other question i have here.
so ive been searching through the forum alot to try and gain as much knowledge as i can and i have been noticing everyone telling people to make sure there plant isnt in to hot of conditions....and where i live, and where my plant has been growing since day 1 it has been pretty hot conditions...

is that alright? im guessing maybe the plant will get used to the hotter conditions...?

Alright then everything seems to be going fine. Because i live in AZ, and it definately sometimes will be getting higher then 90 degrees, sometimes a litte less.... butttt, we water our plants everyday and they seem to be doing fine. its probly day 5 of the plants seeing daylight.
im crossing my fingers!

today i will be seperating each plant into its own pot. (right now i have 4 small plants all sharing one pot).

Latest posts

Back