Grandkids!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No my Friend I am also a grand parent too and proud to be and I have one that lives with us 24/7 because mom isn't proud of him and the turth is the only reason he is alive is because she wanted
Welfare at the time,,:doh:

So my Friend Glad to have him here and my others girls on the weekend..

gettinggray1964 said:
Goodmorning all, my wife and i had two of our grandkids stay all night last night and after we got them to bed and went outside and got blazed, i started thinking... am i the only grandparent on here??? just wandering

HA!.. err haha hahahaha hahaha.. I'm a grandpa' by blood 4 times.not counting nieces, nephews, or 'step children'...( all their friends call me "Poppa'" too).. "so far". two more on the way. One due mid December, the other early next year. We seldom go for more than 3-4 days at a time, without a grankid staying over for a few days/nights. Range in age from 4 to 14 yrs.
My grandkids are my greatest joy. I coach their little league and Tball. I take 'em fishing, hunting, hiking and camping. A lot of things that I wasn't afforded the oppurtunity o do for my children, due to many long hours working to simply "provide" for them.
I have the 'time' now. I treasure the gift.
I try to instill the "ethics" and morals that I believe they need to survive and thrive in the world. Honesty, integrity, compassion, and self worth/slf esteem. And when to keep your head down.. ;)

I have 3 sons and 2 daughters, they have 8 children so far. I have four siblings, they have a total of 15 kids who have 24 kids. the OldLady has 7 siblings, they have 22 kids, and they have 47 kids :hubba: when we have a b-day party, I can usually count on quite a crowd ;) and they say bunnies get busy :rofl:

all that and more!! my hole day just seems better when my grandkids are here.. i have 7 my self, 4 boys and 3 girls and they all make you wish you where a kid again.. and the toys kids have now days is increible, man if i had one of those battery powered mustangs when i was a kid i would still be cruzzing the world!!!!

gettinggray1964 said:
hey 4u2smOke, you better add on to the grow room dude, just starting the teens, you are in for a ride my friend. nothing a few plants want cure!!! LOL

Yeah 2 are Girls...anyone want to sell their shotgun?..lol..:p

My 3 kids are all under 11 still. :p

I got a question for the grandparents. Do you smoke around them? Or do you keep your smoking a secret?

My oldest(10) was very close to my dad, and he died last Nov. Breaks my heart, but I think it's awesome about how close they were :). The other grandparents are deadbeats. :(

not alone.i have 3 grand daughters,the oldest is 12.makin me old too,lol

i got my girlfriend blazed last night.her really first time.i never laughed so hard in my life.she was gettin down to some tunes.air guitar was catchin some fire.wish i would have videoed her.had a blast

4u2sm0ke said:
Im not as old as most of you...Hick..is that the reason for the shower cap? Hide your grey hair?..lol..I have 3 great kids just begining the teens age..look forward to be a Grandparent but for now..I enjoy beeing a Father..
hmmmmmm.. my hair didn't turn "grey" 4u... It turned "loose"!.. :eek:...:cry:

:eek: Aren't they wonderful????!!!!
Mine are visiting California for the summer. Luckily the other grandparents live a couple hours away so we alternate weeks. It's been fun.
Mine are ages 2 to 13. The little one didn't come. I don't know if I could handle a little one right now for a week at a time! Especially a two year old.
Only one of my three is the reproducer... :giggle: He started young like his momma. I told him to watch out for the girls, but nooooo.....
I am thrilled to be a Grandma...now anyway... It took me years to even say that word outloud!!! At 42 I just wasn't ready to be the "G" word! :giggle: But now I'm comfortable in my role as the only "skinny" grandma who isn't "boring." My first grandson told me that a week or so ago and I loved it! Nice to not be boring and old to a teenager!
They never want to leave me when they are here, so I take that as a good sign! They keep us Young! Of course my kids tell me I'm immature anyway. Oh well! :fid:

Grandparents of MP UNITE!!!!!

:lama:

Wow haha, I haven't even reached 20 yet!

Makes me feel really young here!

Great on you guys... i love my little neice (she turned 1 about 5 weeks ago), but thats as close as i can get to what you guys have :)

Peace!

We are expecting our first grandchild any day now PEOPLE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D She's a little girl, her name is Addelaide (I think that's how it's gonna be spelled) and she's due for arrival August 1st. Man oh man!! We are beside ourselves waiting for this little girl to get here! We have a room for her at our house all set for baby sitting.:) :) :) :) CANNOT HARDLY WAIT!!! Nutz about her already!
But, I won't smoke around her, EVER. Just the way I feel. I'll let her parents teach her about those things. I'm just here to spoil the dickens out of her!!

hey 4u, I'd loan ya' a scatter gun but I wouldn't want ya' pepperin' one of my boy's with it. lol My oldest just turned 21 this month, no grandchildren yet, I can wait.
puff

Latest posts

Back