Green House- Lemon Skunk.... Drip, hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. They are gonna be nice plants with all your attention. Good luck.

I am using Grodan, but they are all the same to me, i use 1", 4" and 6"X3' slabs.

i was lookin into some a that grodan at hhydro.com,it was like $3 for each 6in cube.is that a pretty good deal? do you buy your rockwool online or at your hydroponic shop?if online where do you go?-good lookin out man

Ok change of plans, im going with a new setup. Going to use rockwool slabs..
I built this last night and everything cost me around $40.00..

A. 2 - 6"X3' Rockwool slabs - $10
B. 3 - 10' long 1/2" PVC piping - $6
C. 4 - 1/2" PVC Y's - $1
D. 8 - 1/2" PVC corner pieces - $2
E. 4 - 1/2" PVC elbows - $1
F. 2 - Rockwool trays - $20

I am still looking around for a good rez and pump...

I plan on placing 3 plants per slab, but not till i determine sex.. They will be double stacked on 4" rockwool thin placed on slabs...

100_0876.JPG

100_0878.JPG

100_0879.JPG

Thanks bro... I have it setup so i can add trays later on...

thats some work of art timmy but have you ever felt the weight of the slabs once they are soaked they weigh a ton dude so as a precaution id place something under the trays as a back up in case it decided to collapse as this isnt what you want when their on the slabs.

i took my 3 x 1.3 metre troughs and slabs complete with 10 plants per slab out of my room the other day to make some sort of a stand and i fell over with one trough and 5 cubes came loose one snapped one plants fresh growtip so that plant got replaced.

crap happens man so precaution is the keyword.

ps great work btw .

pkj

Thanks bro... I will do some test runs... Maybe a back up wooden frame.. I have a couple 2X4's

OK the baby's are now 18 days old. I noticed a lil neut burn so i bumped it down to .5ec... I am also just giving them a little poor of water every morning, just enough to absorb into the cube with no run off...

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

:clap: very nice! thanks for sharing this with us!

and Timmy, :peace: I'm the opposite of a bro..:eek:

just for future reference.lol:p

Ilikebigbuds said:
:clap: very nice! thanks for sharing this with us!

and Timmy, :peace: I'm the opposite of a bro..:eek:

just for future reference.lol:p

LOL, wioops sory. I say that to every one... Ok whts the opp of dude.... OK Dudet.. So your a astrologer dudet? Sounds fun, what exacley do you do....?

I do a lot and never enough!

I grow as of last November, sic of having to chase the stuff down and then have to settle for crap after I have been taxed over and over to get it. also I have 3 grown sons, to many cats (3 out doors + 2 inside) one 9 year old rottie and a husband of 24 fun and funny years.

yes I am a professional astrologer have been for going on 18 years now.
I have my own web-site, designed by professionals, that was a fun experience. and I also own and operate my own upholstery cleaning business which also has a web-site that I created. that was fun!

and they call me a stoner!
I get it done and I live very very comfortably. I am a together pot head as my son says about me.

He use to get himself in trouble while in high school because when ever a teacher started talking about what losers pot smokers are my son would always chime in about how he knows of many people who make six figure incomes live in nice homes and have excellent credit and smoke pot like theres no tomarrow.

that always started a debate the teacher could not win. lol

well it's time to go smoke some lunch wanna join me?:48:

LOL, hells yeah. Always down for a friendly smoke... Yeah i hate the typical stoner stamp of being lazy and what not... I am only 20 years old am successful in my life. I have a 3yr old son and work for a huge company as there head architect.. I make moor money than both of my parents, and the only one in my family to graduate college. I am a grower as of only about a year ago...

You are both slackers...LOL. Just a joke of course, I know lazy stoners and then I know on the move stoners, I am more of a on the move type. My brother in law is insanely active when he gets high, it actually scares me. He'll get high and then say let's go to the Depot...but some wood and build a deck LOL. I do a lot of design/artsy fartsy work for some of my work and there is nothing like being high as a kite when designing something, I often come to the client with more than they needed LOL. But give me some paint and a canvas and some weed and I won't sleep for days:eek:

Hey Timmy looking good. How are the little baby cats?

Latest posts

Back