Green House- Lemon Skunk.... Drip, hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, snuggles.. I am just like you, when i get high i like to draw and design websites and future hydro systems.. Just last night a built a little DWC system out of a peanut container and a 2" net pot. Going to do another strawberry in it from 12/12... And the kittens are cute as ever, just running around playing with each other.. I am so glad i got 2 kittens instead of one..

I love it bro.i'm gonna copy your design for my 10 plants outside of my system.throw some 2x4's in the mix and we should be good 2 go. i'll prolly dip once a day depending on how the different strains react.i cant wait to see them buds,lemon is the s*#*.i'm sure you cant wait either =) lookin good- peace man

wow Timmy, i like it...but you knew i would. dont know if youve used RW before but im sure youll be very happy with it, and yeah, like pkj said about the weight thing... heavy dude:afroweed: anyhow,watchin these fa'sho.

lyfr said:
wow Timmy, i like it...but you knew i would. dont know if youve used RW before but im sure youll be very happy with it, and yeah, like pkj said about the weight thing... heavy dude:afroweed: anyhow,watchin these fa'sho.

This is my first time with the slabs, but thats all my mentor uses.. And soon, it will be all i use.. And with the weight thing i am going to build a sub frame out of wood as a back up. I am sure there will be many design changes along the road.. But thanks for stopping by bro...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
whats good with the lemon bro? (same ol'?)
Hay bro! Yeah theres a bid difference now, just need to get my lazy but to take some pics.. I will take some tom morning....

OK the baby's are now 22 days old today. I went ahead and topped all 8 of them.. I am feeding .7ec @ 5.8PH...

100_0918.JPG

100_0922.JPG

100_0923.JPG

100_0921.JPG

lookin good man,them roots grow through that rockwool pretty quick huh?
are you just gonna be topping then or are you supercroppin also?
i've always only topped and i've always ended up with a bush but after comin here i've learned about the whole supercropping teq.i think im gonna have to supercrop my kalichokra plants.they supposedly triple in size during flowering and an order to keep them n sync with the other ones,this'll probably be my only option.but yea dude..thanks for backin my up on my supplies thread.i apreciate it bud-peace

p.s.
hey man,whats a good ph/ec meter? im only tryin to spend like a bill or a bill and a half on it.what r u usin?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
lookin good man,them roots grow through that rockwool pretty quick huh?
are you just gonna be topping then or are you supercroppin also?
i've always only topped and i've always ended up with a bush but after comin here i've learned about the whole supercropping teq.i think im gonna have to supercrop my kalichokra plants.they supposedly triple in size during flowering and an order to keep them n sync with the other ones,this'll probably be my only option.but yea dude..thanks for backin my up on my supplies thread.i apreciate it bud-peace

p.s.
hey man,whats a good ph/ec meter? im only tryin to spend like a bill or a bill and a half on it.what r u usin?
Yeah im going to start supercroping here in a few days.. And no problem with that thread, i hate rude people... And with the Meters i would go with a neutrawand for your ec meter. And with the ph meter, not sure... Just know that blue lab makes best products out there for meters.

Looks good, i just prefer a neutrawand for my ec readings.. Its self calibrated easy to use/read and have a good product... I just don't trust non named brands.

OK, the roots on all the blocks were coming threw so it was time to double stack my rockwool. So yesterday i got some 4" rockwool blocks. Pre soaked them for about an hour in 5.5PH inside my sink, squeezed out all the water in them, thin pre soaked in 5.8ph & .7ec of ionic grow/ silica blast. Thin i placed underneath the other blocks "the roots should go threw and secure the 2 blocks together". I also got some panda film and cut into squares and used as block covers.. I will get some pics up when i have a chance.... OK guys any questions let me know...

Well i am pretty cool with my hydro store. I went in asking for 4" block covers and he said they don't carry them bec. they are too expensive. He said instead just use this, and he gave me a 2'X10' chunk for free to try out... He said he charges $2 for each 1'X10'.. I like them because i could cut them a lot bigger than 4"... I also picked up a quart of sugar daddy from BC and i am starting to feed it to them...

whats goin on man? the was cool of him to look out for you. couldnt we just laminate some white paper,glue or tape some foil or mylar on the top side and have that work or would that cause problems? im a diy kinda dude.if i can make it,and it works just as good as something you need to buy,then i'd rather just throw it together with what i have.know what i'm sayin.but either way,thats a good size piece for 2 bucks i was lookin at packs of 4'' block covers (40 in each pk) at 4hydroponics.com for $5.75.-peace

Yeah pretty much anything to keep the light of the rockwool will work.

Got high and forgot..... Ill take some in the morning.... Im sorry its bin a long week,

Latest posts

Back