Green House- Lemon Skunk.... Drip, hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that gas stations been good to ya all week ey? lol,..what was i gonna ask you..oh yea,why do you have to take your plants outta the room to get pics.why not just hit the light off,take the pic and turn the light back on?

O yeah gas is coming cheap, about $12 to fill with premium. Well i don't have any other lights other than the HID light's and i don't have any kind of lamp or light source to place in there. But i managed to take a few good shots.

Update!!
They are 29 days old, i just watered with 5.9 PH and .8 EC of ionic grow, silica blast, and sugar daddy...

And check out this home made pizza i made, MMmmmm. Pepperoni and bacon.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

If any one wants the recipe for the pizza hit me up...

wow dude..lookin good. got the sugar daddy in the mix now huh?can you see a big difference now that your feedin it to em?

what kinda sauce you use for the pizza bro? im italian so you already know i wanna know.it best be on point though man,i'm used to an italian family handed down recipe homemade pizza.lets see the recipe bro =)
if you can make a pizza as goos as you grow then it should be good.

oh and when i said the gas station musta been good to you all week.i meant the chick from the gas station you were tellin me bout =) peace man

Sorry guys but my internet is really messing up at work and my internet at my place just got cut... Might not have as many updates... it sux

Well the ladies are looking pretty good. Nice work so far. Definitely keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
wow dude..lookin good. got the sugar daddy in the mix now huh?can you see a big difference now that your feedin it to em?
Not quit yet. Im just giving a little bit durring veg "1/2 tsp a gallon" but comes time for flower im giving it the all steam ahead "2-1/2 tsp a gallon"...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
What kinda sauce you use for the pizza bro? im italian so you already know i wanna know.it best be on point though man,i'm used to an italian family handed down recipe homemade pizza.lets see the recipe bro =)
if you can make a pizza as goos as you grow then it should be good
I usually use some kind of pasta sauce like Bertolie brand sauces but iv used all dif kinds. I am not big on home made sauce... And lets see here, the recipe.....

OK ingredients
2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tab sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
3 tbl powdered milk
1 tsp Italian seasoning "basil, oregano, parsley"
1 1/2 cup hot water
2 tab Ex virgin olive oil.
About 4 cups of King Arther white flour, this is the best flour ever. I buy mine at Kroger but your walmart might carry it. If you cant find it thin just go with a high grade baking flour.

1. OK first mix all the dry ingredients ex the flour together in a bowl.
2. Add the water and mix well,
3. Now add in the olive oil mix and let proof for about 10 min.
4. Start adding 1 cup at a time of flour into the mix, with eery cup make sure to mix till there is no moor dry flour.
5. Keep adding in flour until you cant mix very well any moor bec its so thick
6. wash your hands and start needing with your hands. What you want to do is on a flat surface a counter or something. Start pushing the dough down as if you were stretching the dough out but when it gets thin fold in half and keep repeating.
7. While your doing step 6 look for any sticky spots on the pizza. If your hands are sticking to the dough sprinkle flour on it and keep kneading.
8. Once you have no moor sticky spots on your pizza. flip it over. It should look like a perfect ball just tuck in the sides.
9. Now throw into another big bowl coated in ex ver olive oil. And rub down the dough so it has a coat of ex ver olive oil on it too...
10. Cover tight and place into the fridge.... This is the important part. Make sure you leave in the fridge at least 6hrs but no moor than 24hrs... I like 12hrs... Anyways the longer the better.
11. Pull the dough out and punch to get all the air out.
12. Now pre heat your oven to 425 deg.
13. There you go you can make a deep dish or cut it in half and make 2 12" pizzas or 1 big 16"...

wow,sounds good man.i'll have to go pick up a few of them ingredients i dont have but i'll definitly see what the hypes bout' =) hope all is well bro-peace

OK a lot has changed since my last update. Instead of growing on the slabs i went with the 6 spot drip system i was originally going with. The reason is because they were getting too big to leave in veg for much longer and i don't have room in my flower room for the slabs. So yeah, I only placed 6 into the 3'X2' tub and placed into flower. I left 2 of them behind in veg inside my home made= 5gal drip buckets, and i have started super cropping and LSTing them both..

I think i will start a new thread with my 6spot lemons... Ill post a link when i get it up.

Ok so got my doublestacked rockwool uncovered it and placed into the huge net cups thin filled with hydroton...

100_1007.JPG

100_0965.JPG

100_0966.JPG

100_0967.JPG

100_0968.JPG

100_1001.JPG

100_1002.JPG

100_1006.JPG

Latest posts

Back