GreenCure Powdery Mildew treatment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all i currently am growing an auto strain and am very late into flower with a little less than 3 weeks until harvest and noticed PM on my plants late last week. I got this stuff Greencure which most ppl swear by. I used a 1/2tbsp/gl and seen it killed some PM but then a few days later seen it spread to healthier plants. I upped it to 1 TBSP/gl and it still seems like its killing it. But im not to sure... Anyone ever use this stuff in late flower and have good results?? Anyone have any input about this stuff??
Thanks

i have heard of this product, but have'nt used it. a friend did not long ago, thats where i heard of it. it sounds like some good organic fungicide, and can be used as a preventative also where PM is suspect.

try to lower your humidity as best you can. how many applications have you used raven? got pics?...Irish...

sounds like vdzwaan h@g mag.green.i think the mollasses may spread disease.it is a sugar based foliar spray.

imo can never go wrong with organic foliar tea.

gotta love those microbes.

Latest posts

Back