Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD get off the High Horse and Set back down.

Kim ask your parents or Grandparents how they feel about you calling yourself by a name that most likely is the reason they left their home country. You may then see why some of us get so pissed off when we see your name.

ozzydiodude said:
DD get off the High Horse and Set back down.

Kim ask your parents or Grandparents how they feel about you calling yourself by a name that most likely is the reason they left their home country. You may then see why some of us get so pissed off when we see your name.

well said.... i wish i had you patients........
(its also easier to walk away with your head down then to fight for what you beleive in.)

Y'all crack me up. Is there truly any better site than this? Wow, can't believe I just sat here and read 10 pages lol! Well, it is Saturday morning after all. Alrighty then, back to other stuff;)

See ya laters!:D

LEFTHAND said:
well said.... i wish i had you patients........
(its also easier to walk away with your head down then to fight for what you beleive in.)

You will never see me walk any where with my head down. I just cannot feel sorry for any race of people that will let theirselfs be dominated. It only takes 1 man or woman and 1 bullet to change the world.

ArtVandolay said:
I sprouted a couple of short stuff onyx autos a few weeks ago and transplanted them today into nvthis-condo-buckets today and turned on the hps (only one 150 watt bulb because it's still too hot here). I thought we should discuss marijuana a little in this thread :)

I decided I have room for a couple of short stuff himalaya blue diesels, too:). Have 2 with tails ready for the rockwool :) Anyone grown them (or more importantly, smoked them) before?

ozzydiodude said:
You will never see me walk any where with my head down. I just cannot feel sorry for any race of people that will let theirselfs be dominated. It only takes 1 man or woman and 1 bullet to change the world.

EXACTLY.... you got er.. but if you stand your ground here.. i have noticed back stabbing.. and no matter what you beleive here, its the "big shots" final say, wheather right or wrong...

im not leaving.. my head aint hung either.. it sits above my shoulders and looks straight ahead..

Not going to read this whole thread... Why has this clown not yet been banned? :mad:

serenity_now_magnet.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: sorry 2Dog...My cover over the Girls outside...came srashing down on my girls...was a bad day that day...:giggle: was trying to change subject..:spit: didnt work..:doh:

today I totally read it the way you meant it...lmao...sorry..doh!!:p

ozzydiodude said:

Actually, my family left South Korea...ironically, because of the Americans. Long story, but teachers in the late 50's were snapped up because of party affiliations that had nothing to do with the North, they were brought to America to be 'watched'...post-McCarthyism sure had a long reach in those days.

But, to your point, probably as much as they'd understand my cultivation and habitual use of marijuana. They are from a different era, I showed my gramma Team America: World Police, well at least the segment with Kim in it, she actually laughed.

Kewl, been thinkin on ordering a diesel but afraid of that fuel taste if its to strong it on gives me a raging headache.

Do you guys remember Towlie ...... South Park ?
" You wanna get High..... you wanna smoke some weed " :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back