Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the chef said:
Everybody nneds to get back to growing! Stoneybud, kim dong, you to have some issues and here i think there's only one way to settle it.......GROW OFF! you two, your favorite strains, winner takes bragging rights! Go fer it!

I like Chefs Idea :D

the chef said:
Everybody nneds to get back to growing! Stoneybud, kim dong, you to have some issues and here i think there's only one way to settle it.......GROW OFF! you two, your favorite strains, winner takes bragging rights! Go fer it!

Brilliant idea Chef :rofl:

I like your thinking :)

:peace:

chris1974 said:
(chanting) Grow off, grow off, grow off,....... :)

:yeahthat: I totally agree.. grow off... winner braggin rights looser. gets on there donkey and screws off....

there must be rules:
ie.. weekly up dates... same method of grow. ect
LH

i think they both Sux but okay.....Grow off grow off grow off..

:watchplant:

4u2sm0ke said:
i think they both Sux but okay.....Grow off grow off grow off..

:watchplant:

:confused: :confused: What sux?? :confused: :confused:
the people??? or ideas???
you seem to be a very smart man 4u, but why havent you figured out how to pull your head out of your ***...
lol hahahahahahahahahahahha JK ahahahahahahahahahah or am i :cool: .... lol ahahahahahahah
i dont care anymore you know that.. we all have been helped by stoney.. he seems to have made an impression on this site and knows what hes doing.. but all ya dont seem to be faith full..
done with topic. and it all... thanx everyone for your help and ideas and straigtening out all the **** i thought was right but was wrong..
LH

no faith in some here...and I like my head in my ***...beter then up someone elses:rofl:

Hippy, it's well known that you don't like me. You dance around it and try to sound sooo fair. You're full of it man.

All you're trying to do is stab me in the back. Did you enjoy it? I know you did.

HippyInEngland said:
It crossed my mind too 4u2.

I do not know who closed it, but they did the correct thing.

Re opening a wound only leaves a scar.

The OP has shown they have restraint enough not to flame back in return to the heavy bombardment a particular member is slinging.

In my eyes that is a good thing.

All members are welcome here, and as I always do, I will not stand back and watch someone get attacked.

EVERY time there is a serious unharmonious event on the forum, the same name is ALWAYS in the centre of it.

You claim to be half Korean. Here's something for you to try. A Korean man and his wife who are good friends of mine suggested this.

Put a T-Shirt with that same photo and name on and walk through "Korea Town" in your local area.

They tell me you won't live to reach the other end of the street.

As for leaving. No biggie. I already know how to grow. Enjoy your new site.

Kim Jong ILL said:
Honestly, Stoney it sounds like we could learn a lot from each other. I could care less whether you stay or go. You are the one that has a problem with me, I've even changed my avatar more subtly (added the joint) and stepped out of the Kim 'character' primarily to appease you. But that's as far as I go.

If my name and avatar cause one person to search the internet and wonder what's going on over there--then the world is a better place. 1/3 of the people in this world HAVE NO CLUE what happens in North Korea. If I was posting about 'Free Tibet' would not the overwhelming tide of support be on my side? We are actually in ageement on the outcome, we just dispute the method.

I've received an overwhelming amount of support so far on this board and don't intend on going anywhere. I have not asked the mods or the membership to make a decision nor have I issued any ultimatums. You have.

Sounds like the choice is entirely yours. We can break bread if you want, or you can go off and sulk. But either way, please stop the puerile behavior...it sounds like your fans would appreciate that.

HippyInEngland said:
I told the truth and nothing but the truth.
Oh yes, you're so innocent! Isn't it funny how you do so every time you get a chance to say something that makes me look bad.

You have a face on both sides of your head.

Like I said to the immature person who is using politics on MP; enjoy the site.

I won't even need to wait until Monday. I already see where this is going.

This site has become something I don't want myself accociated with.

I'm gone. Party time for Hippy and 4U.

ok now now each get in the corner its time for a time out you both lost computer privelages for a week.

StoneyBud said:
Oh yes, you're so innocent! Isn't it funny how you do so every time you get a chance to say something that makes me look bad.

As I said, I type the truth.

Hick has final say on what goes on here, you are nothing.

Same as I.

and as I.....seems to me stoney you have left many times ...but still return to stir the POT..

This whole thread has made me so sad. :(

I don't know anything about who the real kim jung (was that what it is, I forgot...?)

If it is political in nature then it should be shut down (again :p) The rules state that very clearly.

I do wish we could talk about football tho. Maybe someday.

HippyInEngland said:
It crossed my mind too 4u2.

I do not know who closed it, but they did the correct thing.

Re opening a wound only leaves a scar.

The OP has shown they have restraint enough not to flame back in return to the heavy bombardment a particular member is slinging.

In my eyes that is a good thing.

All members are welcome here, and as I always do, I will not stand back and watch someone get attacked.

EVERY time there is a serious unharmonious event on the forum, the same name is ALWAYS in the centre of it.

hmmmmm...ive seen the same ...lets see how this weekend turn out...shall we? :48:

SmokinMom said:
I do wish we could talk about football tho. Maybe someday.

I think you meen SUNDAY..:giggle:

Hello and Happy Smokeing Mom:ciao:

StoneyBud said:
I'm gone. Party time for Hippy and 4U.

:yay:

Party party party.....Well untill you come Back....:rofl: which you will...ya cant let a sleeping dog lie..Im a smoke My Bong now with what I know how to grow thanks to this site Not you:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back