Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have only been here for 4 months you *(^% hole but at least I have earned respect here, something you will not get from me or anyone else here with your political statements. You have no respect and yes that gives me leverage over you because i do not come here to inflict pain or bad memmories to the members here! Maybe i am full of myself maybe not but I have earned the right to be a member here with my actions. I respect all who respect me and I am only here to help learn and be apart of this great family I have come to know. You on the other hand just walked into MY house swinging a weapon and I ail to see whats left of you wipped from this site! you are truely an ingnorant %$^& hole and you jeoprodize everything this site means.

*%#@ OFF!!!

Why wont you answer Stoney? Give us your info from the other site big guy!

Now who in their right mind would share any information with someone with such a hostile tone?

I have never been banned from any board, though I am pretty sure you should be. You posted using Hitler as a pseudonym (forbidden on most boards) and you've made several anguished pleas to have me banned because of my username (which is pretty much internet censorship) You are pretty much the most reprehensible sort of character there; I should be calling YOU Kim Jong Il!

Mods, if you ban me I would also like the following usernames banned, as I find THEM offensive as well:

Bonghits4jesus
Lil White Man
Maxgirth
StoneyBud (his avatar is an unfair characterization of wizards)

I was the first person to post you and I aim to be the last!!!

degenerative_disc said:
What not me????
I am your worst nightmare here!

You are, but because of your utter intolerance and complete lack of a sense of a humor...nothing else.

I still see nothing funny!

Your entrance sickens me. I am surprised your still here actualy, dont you have pregnant women to burn or something? Maybe a village you need to exterminate all children under a year of age.

I have a great sence of humour your not going to see it because your not funny!

Kim Jong ILL said:
Now who in their right mind would share any information with someone with such a hostile tone?
You don't want to because you know we could all then see why you're here, and no longer there.

Bye.

You're not worth any more discussion.

StoneyBud said:
No one has decided anything, except for their personal like or dislike for the person "Kim Jong" and his use of nasty events that are happening right this moment, as humor.

I, like you, have expressed my opinion. It's nothing like a "kangaroo court". It's an expression of disgust at the use of human tragedy as humor.

If you found humor in his comments about enslavement or torture, then that is also a shame.

You do know that those people that Kim Jong is doing that to are alive, in his prisons being tortured right this moment, don't you? Getting raped, getting beat, bones being broken, skin flayed from their bodies? Right now!

While this thread progresses, more people are getting just that.

No, it's not funny. Not in the slightest.

Far from being a "kangaroo court", it's a group of people who are showing their disgust at something that is mean and cruel.

stoney get over yourself ,,you aint a mod anymore ,,and you and dd are keeping this thread alive by keepin bitchin ......if DDhad left it alone in the first place and just reported as a bad post ...and not telling people what to do ,,im sure it would of been closed by now ! but instead no he just kept posting and posting ,,,and as said before if you dont like it dont read it ,,simple ..you dont need brains to figure that out ,,,and yes im aware of what is happening in the world ,,,but i dont put it upon my shoulders to carry the burden for everyone ,,,,and preach ...:peace:

Nice! UK

Thats a surprise coming from you and with that vote of ignorance from you now, I know I am in the wrong place. If you could only look into the survivors eyes of that regime or any other war torn country.

Good luck to you all!

Cheers!!!

I sprouted a couple of short stuff onyx autos a few weeks ago and transplanted them today into nvthis-condo-buckets today and turned on the hps (only one 150 watt bulb because it's still too hot here). I thought we should discuss marijuana a little in this thread :)

art thank goodness u r here...I was looking for ya is the tin hat on for this session it has been raining here and lightning is possible. ;)

it wasnt a vote of ignorance,,,,i just cannot see why you couldnt just choose to leave the thread if it upset everyone ,,i think it has gone past whether or not the person was wrong in his thread ,,it turned into something else which i do find hilarious ...how can you let 1 person upset ya so much ,you will leave the best site on the web ,,,and why do you care so much about the individual .,,,why waste your time hating ,,you made your point ,,,end of ,,
what annoys me is see time and time again someone joining mp and becuase someone doesnt like what they say ,,it becomes a witch hunt ...yes i said i found his thread amusing ,,but that wasnt with the thought of torture and gosh knows what else in mind ..it was taken in the context it was written .there replys to everyone who started bashing .

ps,, i dont mind being negatively repped ,,but at least leave ya name along with the insult :p

Hi ya, 2Dog :). You don't need the hat for people who tell you the sun rises in the west :).

You going to try to make lightning bud, 2Dog :)?

heck no...hard enough to make my autos...besides the rain messes up my hair.

Art, what's an 'nvthis-condo-buckets'?

Also, why do you guys like autoflowering strains? I'm assuming OD growers need to harvest their crop in northern latitudes? I am an indoor cab grower so I like being able to clone and hang onto Mums.

I'll dig up nvthis' post later. I'm going to grow autos because I have limited vertical space at the moment and it's a lot of trouble growing 6-10' plants in it.

ArtVandolay said:
I sprouted a couple of short stuff onyx autos a few weeks ago and transplanted them today into nvthis-condo-buckets today and turned on the hps (only one 150 watt bulb because it's still too hot here). I thought we should discuss marijuana a little in this thread :)

Art....:rofl: :lama: are you one of those Trolls This fella speaks of? :48:

5.gif

:bong:

2Dog said:
heck no...hard enough to make my autos...besides the rain messes up my hair.

Yeah...or Blows ya tee-pee down on ya girls..:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back