Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your attempt Stoney!
No worries from me friend and I agree with you 100%

Cheers!!!

DD.

No such thing as a lowly member, we are all members, be it a member for a week or a member for X amount of time, we are all equal and brothers/sisters.

Your words on my screen are as important as the next, all important and all worthy of all of our readings.

Stoney, the Hitler thing was wrong, you know it, I know it and everyone knows it, you should have used your name and given examples.

We are running away with ourselves here, lets keep it on track people :)

Stoney, you are doing exactly what you told kim not to do, you just savaged Ukg.

You can come back with any reply you like, the fact reamains you did what you say others should not.

You have belittled a member, is that any different to you telling kim not to attack DD?

This post is getting childish and it is allowing stressed adults a release valve.

I will reply into this no more.

:peace: to all and every member who relied in this thread.

I have to say I have never seen an intro so long before in my membership here :rofl:

Chill time, be it :tokie: or :bong1: or :2940th_rasta: or :smoke1:

We all get on together, lets keep it that way.

:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
Some of us lost family and friends in the real world and this just opens old wounds.

I am 1/2 Korean. You? My family lineage pretty much stops around 1952...then it starts again in the US.

The nickname is, ironically, given by my stoner friends. My hair kinds looks like Kim when it gets long and since I am Korean/Mexican....the name just stuck.

Some of you are just complete idiots...I am really glad I started this thread.

Very intolerant around these parts...very intolerant.

"I have to say I have never seen an intro so long before in my membership here

Chill time, be it or or or

We all get on together, lets keep it that way."

And that is why you're Hippy in England!..Well spoken!

We grow and enjoy weed...all of us!..Let's get back to biz, eh?

and Mr. Ill..I would love an answer to my question about the bad advice!

:)

cmd420 said:
I'm not challenging you, dear leader...

"I stopped here because you have a load of newbs giving just awful info and I was trying to help out a bit."

I am curious to know, however, what bad advice has been given out...maybe I mistakenly took some of it!

The dude that's posting about making a BHO column out of ABS for starters! The link is now locked and stickied with no debate allowed. My friend is a chemical engineer and told me that there are dozens of compounds in ABS and that he can't predict the outcome. So, why use it? Why promot it's use? Why sticky it? Closed? This is the sort of behavior that endangers LIVES...here in the real world.

BHO should ONLY be made of glass of stainless, until further studies are done. Leaving this thread up there is WAYYYY irresponsible.

Hello Kim and welcome to MP.

I have enjoyed reading your posts around the forum- obviously you have some experience.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Hip when you guys fight I feel like I am watching clash of the titans...

StoneyBud said:
I doubt that he's enjoying this attention.

Sure about that?

StoneyBud said:
He needs to be banned in his current user name and watched closely if he remains at all.

Hmm, sounds like censorship to me. Great Leader would be pleased with this.

BBFan said:
Hello Kim and welcome to MP.

I have enjoyed reading your posts around the forum- obviously you have some experience.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Thanks BB, now that you're here that takes me to 50/50!

I know 2Dog...it's like watching a car accident..I don't like it, but I can't turn away!!

I hate watching people I like and respect get upset and fight and feelings hurt. I am totally not enjoying this. some people obviously are...

Kim Jong ILL said:
Sure about that?
Hmm, sounds like censorship to me. Great Leader would be pleased with this.
Again you show your lack of maturity.

What was your user name on the other site? Let us all go there and see what you're made of.

Betcha don't.

Now I am an IDIOT?
Now I know I dont want to be in this site any more! Thanks Mods for allowing this total disrespect to good respectfull members.

I will not be one for long with this type of *&%^$* going on!

I AM GETTING PISSED OFF NOW!

Cheers!!

oh wow...you older members are waaay too valuable to lose so everybody just CHILL!!..

Like 2Dog said, it's not fun anymore...what if some new member came here and read this? is this really how we want to look?

Kim Jong ILL said:
I am 1/2 Korean. You? My family lineage pretty much stops around 1952...then it starts again in the US.

The nickname is, ironically, given by my stoner friends. My hair kinds looks like Kim when it gets long and since I am Korean/Mexican....the name just stuck.

Some of you are just complete idiots...I am really glad I started this thread.

Very intolerant around these parts...very intolerant.
Your Korean lineage has nothing to do with this. You're attempting to muddy the waters.

The idiot in this thread is you. The shame is that you're not intelligent enough to understand what you've done is wrong.

So, what group were you in and what was your user name? Let us see what you've posted there.

You won't. You know you won't. You want to hide it. Why is that?

degenerative_disc said:
Now I am an IDIOT?
Now I know I dont want to be in this site any more! Thanks Mods for allowing this total disrespect to good respectfull members.

Cheers!!

Don't be offended by this small minded person, DD. If a muddy pig called you dirty, would it upset you? If a clown called you funny, would it upset you?

cmd420 said:
oh wow...you older members are waaay too valuable to lose so everybody just CHILL!!..

Like 2Dog said, it's not fun anymore...what if some new member came here and read this? is this really how we want to look?
I agree, cmd420.

This thread will be gone by morning.

Put where it belongs.

Have faith in our Mods. They know trash when they see it.

Man..... this is gut wrenching to see the members I care about and respect the most in termoil over all of this ! This hurts me to see...

I choose not.... see ya guys back in the forum :bolt:

degenerative_disc said:
Now I am an IDIOT?

Cheers!!

You have been a member here since June of this year, I joined four months later than you. Somehow, this gives you some sort of right to tell me I can't be here?

Kim Jong ILL said:
You have been a member here since June of this year, I joined four months later than you. Somehow, this gives you some sort of right to tell me I can't be here?
No, time in the group means little in this instance.

Your actions are what show you shouldn't be here.

So, what was your user name and what group did you leave? You didn't say.

Were you thrown out or did you leave?

Why am I sure you won't say.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back