Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4u2sm0ke said:
Yeah...or Blows ya tee-pee down on ya girls..:doh:

4u do you mean it makes girls shirts wet on the ladies? lmao trying to get it. def no white shirts on rainy days.

Can't we let this go already?

Perspective is a wonderful thing- as long as it's your own.

Thanks for the humor injection Art- we can always count on you! :p

HippyInEngland said:
Kim.

You have the ability to remove this entire thread yourself.

Click Edit on your first post then Advanced.

You will find the means to delete the thread.

:peace:

:yeahthat:

come on Gang seems this member just wants to play..so i will get in....Im sure with me in the Thread now its sure to be closed and or removed...Im a go look at a DIY cab thread now..take care and be safe

Please don't link pics from outside sites:

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible.

:ciao:

Kim Jong ILL said:
I will be careful from now on guys, I now know that the trolls are watching!

trolls33.jpg

StoneyBud said:
Nothing to get over. I don't pretend to be a Mod. Obviously you don't even understand what it is you're talking about. Mind your own business, not mine.

stoney :D

:48:

its pointless ,:rolleyes:

there is a evil presence on this blog all it wants to do is make people angry it must be a sad and lonly it fights lots of people

Kim Jong ILL said:
Thanks for the advice. It is not my intent to offend, but to create visibility for my ideas while hiding my identity.
So you intend to keep your disgusting avatar of a murderous dictator regardless if you offend anyone or not, right?

Every time that nasty avatar of yours is viewed by a person on this group who happens to live in Korea, you've added pain to their life.

Be smart. Choose another avatar. Why be stubborn? Why insult people?

This will be the last time I post in any thread you're in, as long as you keep that avatar and name.

You'll do as you like of course. I don't think you care if you insult anyone.

Goodbye.

Kim Jong ILL said:
It is not my intent to offend, but to create visibility for my ideas while hiding my identity.
But you do offend. You offend every time you post using this brutal dictators name and face. He's responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Torture, murders and maiming. Putting people into work prisons and working them to death.

This is the person you've chosen to use as your statement to the entire MP site. It is a statement, whether or not you intend it to be. You're placing a reminder to all who view your posts that you think this person is worthy of being used as your display to the site.

I find it personally repulsive. I find your use of it in violation of the site rules. I've asked the Administration of the site to have you change your user name and avatar.

If your use of this disgusting persons face and name are allowed on this site, then I'll leave and find a different site to be a member of.

I've told the Administration of the site that I'll wait until Monday, October 19th for that avatar and member name to cease being used.

I honestly can not understand why anyone would want to insult so many people by using such a disgusting symbol of repression and murder as a member name and avatar.

Until Monday, I'll just observe. If this name and avatar are still in use at that time, "StoneyBud" will not participate on this site from that point onward.

I hope to see the rest of you on Tuesday.

dr pyro said:
are you serious its and avatar if he put george w bush would you say the same
Your knowledge of current events is very off center if you compare GW Bush to Kim Jong.

Yes. I am serious. How about if someone wanted to use some really nasty photos of dead people? Would that bother you? Using your argument, it would only be an avatar. None of the dead bodies would be anyone you know. Why would it bother you?

Using the photograph and name of a brutal, murdering dictator as an ID on this group is just as out of place as using photos of dead people or using a disgusting photo of body parts blown apart by bombs. If it doesn't offend you, then perhaps you might think of the Korean members who it will, with no doubt, offend.

It's no different than somone using Hitlers face as an avatar and name. Every German person I know, would be offended by that. Are the feelings of Korean members not of the same consideration?

If you barge into a room and slap the person in it, then say your sorry, it doesn't make barging into the room and slapping them any more acceptable.

Saying that he doesn't mean to offend by using that murderous tyrant who has had several million of his own countrymen executed for doing nothing more than disagreeing with his rule, doesn't lessen the pain caused by someone directly affected by his murdering, when they have to view his face and name every time they log onto MP.

Or is it that Korean people and their sensibilities don't matter here?

This is a world-wide group. Not an American group or British group or Canadian group. It's a group of people made up from around the entire world.

This is why using Political Viewpoints as avatars and member names should be frowned upon and not allowed. There are millions of other things to use without causing the pain and anguish that seeing Kim Jongs photo and name on a marijuana growers group every day by any person who would be offended by that usage.

There are millions of people who are not only offended by his photo and name, but literally millions of people who have had family members brutally murdered and/or tortured by this evil person.

It's not like only one or two people might be upset.

You're damn right it offends me. It should offend anyone who has any idea of what Kim Jong has done and is CURRENTLY doing.

If the membership has become that which condones the use of this type of photo and name on the site, then it's time for me to go.

I am a man of principles, and I won't be a member of any place that portrays Kim Jongs photo and name as a common practice.

As far as anyone using GW Bush's face and name, it shouldn't be allowed either. It's making a political statement on a group that has that act clearly labeled as being against the rules.

Politics should not have any place on this site unless directly concerning marijuana.

but some people look at george as a murderer too yes mr kim has done far worse things but to me a killer is a killer right. everybody has there own opinion. you dont agree with his avatar and your gonna roll around on the floor kicking and screaming like a little kid to you get your way.stoney i have read some real good posts by you and have learned alot from your posts. i do not want you to go but your childish attiude needs to stop. kim has made a good point before the name spearchucker to me is offensive and others and i dont see anybody else getting as pumped up as you.please stoney im asking you to rethink your statement about leaving as once again i dont wanna see you go so many others are just starting to learn and need your wisdom. hit the ingnore button on him.

Honestly, Stoney it sounds like we could learn a lot from each other. I could care less whether you stay or go. You are the one that has a problem with me, I've even changed my avatar more subtly (added the joint) and stepped out of the Kim 'character' primarily to appease you. But that's as far as I go.

If my name and avatar cause one person to search the internet and wonder what's going on over there--then the world is a better place. 1/3 of the people in this world HAVE NO CLUE what happens in North Korea. If I was posting about 'Free Tibet' would not the overwhelming tide of support be on my side? We are actually in ageement on the outcome, we just dispute the method.

I've received an overwhelming amount of support so far on this board and don't intend on going anywhere. I have not asked the mods or the membership to make a decision nor have I issued any ultimatums. You have.

Sounds like the choice is entirely yours. We can break bread if you want, or you can go off and sulk. But either way, please stop the puerile behavior...it sounds like your fans would appreciate that.

murder is a normal part of life stuff happens and if you cant live with it
VANISH theres a big war coming and its going to be the war of all wars
hopefully osama can handle this from what i heard from fellow soldiers mccain kicked *** in viet. hes cold blooded so i know he would of been a good leader for war

this thread was closed yesturday...how is it got reopened?

this thread has all ready shown its ran its course...

How about we Talk about My 5-0 Broncos...:yay:.that should be okay now...Right? or even better Lets talk about Our Lord and GOD? seems this falls under that Rule...

Mods.....is not rules for everyone? seems we been down this road befor..and what gets a thread from being closed reopen?

Kim Jong ILL said:
Honestly, Stoney it sounds like we could learn a lot from each other. I could care less whether you stay or go. You are the one that has a problem with me, I've even changed my avatar more subtly (added the joint) and stepped out of the Kim 'character' primarily to appease you. But that's as far as I go.

If my name and avatar cause one person to search the internet and wonder what's going on over there--then the world is a better place. 1/3 of the people in this world HAVE NO CLUE what happens in North Korea. If I was posting about 'Free Tibet' would not the overwhelming tide of support be on my side? We are actually in ageement on the outcome, we just dispute the method.

I've received an overwhelming amount of support so far on this board and don't intend on going anywhere. I have not asked the mods or the membership to make a decision nor have I issued any ultimatums. You have.

Sounds like the choice is entirely yours. We can break bread if you want, or you can go off and sulk. But either way, please stop the puerile behavior...it sounds like your fans would appreciate that.

i'll tell you what i think.. and i dont care what anyone else thinks... buddy i could give a fly f*uck on whats goin on over there... its "there own f*uckin problem" not mine nor yours but koreas..
second. i get the feeling from you that you think your mister hing hoe loe.

i think the support u may have may be "i just dont feel like fighting" i guess thats why america got invated during 9/11 now im gonna get my *** ripped out for that, but why... same thing are your avatar..
people tell me to give up ignore you.. well if thats the case then i should give up period in life.. when one beleives in something they usually shoot for it .. but you know what fu*ck ya.. because there wil be a day were this will all come back to you.. trust me;) .

just for shits and giggles... (**** dog) i dont think your a dog covered in **** i think your head is full of ****.. you dumb fu*ck....
dont come at me yall for (fredom of speach) rules are rules laws are laws and my (speach) is my fu*ckin thouhgts and control...
thanx everyone.
LH

now LEFTHAND...i know ya frustrations....but lets keep the Language civil...no need for you get trouble for bad Language...be safe my friend

2Dog said:
4u do you mean it makes girls shirts wet on the ladies? lmao trying to get it. def no white shirts on rainy days.

:rofl: sorry 2Dog...My cover over the Girls outside...came srashing down on my girls...was a bad day that day...:giggle: was trying to change subject..:spit: didnt work..:doh:

4u2sm0ke said:
now LEFTHAND...i know ya frustrations....but lets keep the Language civil...no need for you get trouble for bad Language...be safe my friend

Thank you 4u.. :rant:
LH

It crossed my mind too 4u2.

I do not know who closed it, but they did the correct thing.

Re opening a wound only leaves a scar.

The OP has shown they have restraint enough not to flame back in return to the heavy bombardment a particular member is slinging.

In my eyes that is a good thing.

All members are welcome here, and as I always do, I will not stand back and watch someone get attacked.

EVERY time there is a serious unharmonious event on the forum, the same name is ALWAYS in the centre of it.

:peace:

Everybody nneds to get back to growing! Stoneybud, kim dong, you to have some issues and here i think there's only one way to settle it.......GROW OFF! you two, your favorite strains, winner takes bragging rights! Go fer it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back