Grow Journal: AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SALTROCK said:
They are looking so nice all the leaves are perfect. What is the ave temp in your room? That camera takes pretty good pics. Right when the light goes off you should take a couple of pics with flash, love to see them under normal lights. If not cool, but GJ bro keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Thanks bro.

- My average temp is about 78F.

Its funny you mention taking those pics, i was just thinking about that tonight. The flash is really intense so the pics come out kind of crazy, reflects a lot off the plant. But ill do my best, probably tonight or so, ill take some Non- HPS pics.

ok salt, this was the best i could do in the bit of time i have.

like i said its pretty white-intense. I can possibly use my other camera that i started this journal with.

I dont get as clear of focus, but im still figuring my camera out.

YES:yeahthat: those pics are sick those plants are looking great. I love the lush green pics. Good job keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

got some pics.....one of the plants that was shorter is now the tallest one at around 3ft even. it seems to be more sativa than the others, its always been very long and slenderish.

from time to time ill put some other pics up ...under MH.....regular lighting.

Very Very Nice those babies are filling in. How many days are you into flowering? GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

storz, i've only got 1 thing to say... I CAN"T WAIT TO YOU KILL YOUR PLANTS!!! :rofl: and hang them up to dry out all that deliciousness!!!!

SALTROCK said:
Very Very Nice those babies are filling in. How many days are you into flowering? GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

who the heck knows man, lol.

i flipped into 12/12 on 1/31....but id really say "flowering" begain on 2/13 or so, judging by my journal at least. i dont even attempt to keep count.
a rough estimate 2 weeks flowering out of 4 wks 2/12? 2.5? lol i have no idea man.

go by the plants, counting just makes you anxious and can leads to missing out on peak buds.

the counting and such confuses me. if someone can correct it let me know.

haha know what u mean about counting man...i only done 2 grows but have to rely on my grow journal to tell me how old the plant is etc lmao!

Looking proper good though there man, i like it :D

I flushed a couple of days ago, there was some leaf curl going on....2 days feedings of very diluted nutes. they are back up to EC1.6

Things are looking good, one that was much shorter has really taken over as the tallest one.

i decided to move the single plant into some better lighting, thats what the first few pics are from. the rest are various buds under the HPS.

the smell and of course resin are increasing by the day. :hubba:

How many weeks into flower are u now bro? And how long would you say you got left? Looking good man, that first pic won't open for me but it sure looks like an ACE plant!!!

Thorn said:
How many weeks into flower are u now bro? And how long would you say you got left? Looking good man, that first pic won't open for me but it sure looks like an ACE plant!!!

haha, everyone always asks....i can tell you i hit the switch on 1/30....so thats like 5 weeks of 12/12 , but not truely 5 weeks of "flower",

im looking at another 4-5 weeks or so. The trichs are really the indicator...i like em creamy, so hopefully that works out to my anticipated schedule.

thanks for checking it all out....the plant in the pic is the middle sized one, about 36" the tallest plant is over 38" at this point.

cool thanks for replying man! Yea i like them creamy too...not too amber for a nice uplifting high :D good luck with the rest of it...your doing a great job!!!

Very nice bro youll be harvesting before you know it. Looks like another satisfied and succesful drip grower. GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

nice shots storz- got a loupe? if so, ever try taking pics through it? i'm curious to see those trichomes a little closer :hubba:

LoveIt said:
nice shots storz- got a loupe? if so, ever try taking pics through it? i'm curious to see those trichomes a little closer :hubba:

got a nice new one on the way. probably wont have it for a week or so tho. ill def get some pics thru it.

i think this is a pretty good batch of photos. if you enlarge them there is some really cool detail.

i tried to get a bunch of shots of the plants overall as well as the tops of each one.

Latest posts

Back