Grow Journal: AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam bro, very nice shots looking frosty. Nice big cola is forming. Keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

storz, you nearly have full godly stature- soon, us mere mortals will beg for your help and attention toward our humble attempts ;)

so what do you think they'll fatten up like from there, 2,3x?

WOW some of those are proper frosty!!! How are the smell levels in there now?

Thorn said:
WOW some of those are proper frosty!!! How are the smell levels in there now?

its increasing by the day. its not even close to what i would label "strong" but if you walk by the door you catch a faint bit of skunk. Inside the room it is moderate.

Wow, these girls are looking NICE!!! And did you do any kind of toping or LST'ing? Thanks and treat them girls like princesses...

Timmyjg6 said:
Wow, these girls are looking NICE!!! And did you do any kind of toping or LST'ing? Thanks and treat them girls like princesses...

no sir. i have plenty of vertical room and i intend on letting them get as large as possible.

i prefer to let things go as nature intends until it inhibits the grow.

storzbickel said:
i prefer to let things go as nature intends until it inhibits the grow.

Sometimes nature does train plants in different ways. Think of nice natural crowded forests ;)

Just the other week whilst out on a walk we stopped to sit on a fallen tree for a smoke and i looked down and some small ish branches of a young tree were trailing over some other bush and that bush was growing as wide as it could man, it just reminded me of LST so much :D

But thats whats nice about doing it yourself, doing it your own way no matter what anyone says! I personally would like to get the most out of my plant but i also have a lot of pot-head friends that look at me with their hands open.... Keep it fresh... Piece!

yea timmy spot on! its great to be able to do it however you want and experiment and learn and learn and learn, its all good :D

Some pics w/o the HPS on, might have some more up later from under the HPS.

same old stuff as usual. 1.6EC + boost/silicon.

the order of the pics got messed up, i tried to have all the colas together.

Holy shatner those babies are frosty. Cola is looking huge lol. Harvest is around the corner. GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Thorn said:
yea timmy spot on! its great to be able to do it however you want and experiment and learn and learn and learn, its all good :D

word. i just have a different approach. I feel with this breeder, the strains are bred very selectively, thus giving me a plant that has a tendency to yield high and be resilient with little efforts.

i just keep my stuff simple. give the plant its basic needs and let it do the rest.

experimentation is key to learning. :lama:

Absolutely man and thanks for the updated pics I think SALTROCK said it all! Those are some fine looking frosty colas!! I'm just beginning at the game and learning how different grows do and would so love to have the space to do a grow like this, or even better an experiment of the same plant grown like this and a few grown LST style etc. Its all good :D

Man storzbickel those give me the chills, they are so scary looking... I don't think they could have come out any better... Props

Yea man my first grow did same you did hydro OH MAN WATCH out good mellow high for atleast 6 hours tops very good bud mine was GDP top notch i feel yours will be the same good stuff man

Latest posts

Back