Grow No: 2 (Jack Herer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcam

Reaction score
Hi Guy & Gals,

My second grow is on the way! Yeeehaaa......

Pics 1 & 2:

These are of the grow room, I have upgraded my 3 old lights which was 3 x 250W HPS lights to 3 x 600W HPS lights, I have also got them in cooltubes with extraction at 465 m3/h (MIN) and temps are at 27c.

Pic 3:

These are my 6 mother plants (towards the back) at 7/8 weeks old.

Pic 4:

These are my 7 seedlings that I planted a while back, 4 of them are Jack Herer and the other 3 are a unknown strain.

Pic 5:

These are the cuttings I took off the 6 mother plants on Sunday just gone (13/07/2008)

Thanks for looking and all comments and thoughts welcome (good or bad)....

Camcam

Grow room 1.JPG

grow room 2.JPG

Mother Plants.JPG

seedlings.JPG

cuttings.JPG

why cutting? please dont do cutting your setup is perfect for full growing which means clipping or prune is not needed if theres any bad leaves, you can pluck it out, do not pluck it unless its really easy to pluck it out, cuz its dead, some people leave it alone, it will fall out. really no prune needed. what temp did you runs on to keep plants from light burns? we do have 600 hps too we scare of using it cuz too hot! we added a/c but any suggestion?

No no no, I don't think you understand the word "cuttings" what I am doing is cloning the 6 mother plants I have, am sure Hick already told you about this on my other thread. In 2 - 4 weeks the 25 "cuttings" I have will be 1 - 3 foot tall and healthy....

jarrett.simmons said:
we do have 600 hps too we scare of using it cuz too hot! we added a/c but any suggestion?

What you need is cooltubes (google it on images)

Okay, im convinced, im subscribin to this grow. VERY NICE grow room, and the moms and babies look so happy livin there.
more pics please when those lil clones perk up, want to see how long they were when you took them, i am gonna be making some clones soon before my ladies go into flower. Guess i best read up on it again. As i said above, WAY cool grow room and plants!

this is gonna be HUGE!!! Nice one bro, can't wait to see them ladies growing away.... they look all good so far :D

Yes this is gonna be huge, but I might not have the room, I only have 3 x 600W HPS lights and I can get only get 18 - 25 plants in that room and that would a squeeze, so what I have so far is 6 mother plants, 7 seedlings (some might be male) and 25 cuttings. So I have been thinking I might get another 600W HPS light and put the 6 mother plants in another room and put them into bloom, what do you think, good idea? or leave them as mother plants?

up to you bro, you have 25 cuttings from them so you could bloom them. or is there anyway you can put them in another room and have that as the vegging/mother room and then the room you are using now can be flowering.

I've always wanted a flowering room and a vegging one. I think that'd be pretty cool. Do what you feel is best for you though. Have your mums healed over yet from having the cuttings taken?

Thorn said:
up to you bro, you have 25 cuttings from them so you could bloom them. or is there anyway you can put them in another room and have that as the vegging/mother room and then the room you are using now can be flowering.

I've always wanted a flowering room and a vegging one. I think that'd be pretty cool. Do what you feel is best for you though. Have your mums healed over yet from having the cuttings taken?

The mother plants are fine new growth all over the place and I have decided to put the mothers into bloom I am expecting around 3 ounce off each of these ladies as they are 3 foot tall already. The clones look good I think all 25 have taken to their new home and the seedlings are good too (hope they are all female), I will get some pics tomorrow.....

Just an update:

Pics 1 & 2:

They was my mother plants but due to the lack room I have put them into bloom, these will be masive as they are alreadt 3+ foot tall already (sea of green!).

Pic 3:

These are my clones looking good.

Pic 4:

These are the seedlings but are getting big really fast!

Bloom.JPG

Bloom 1.JPG

Clones.JPG

Seedlings.JPG

Nice setup meng! Best of luck on this grow, looks like you've got a great start so far:farm:

Sweet setup Camcam & healthy plants. What light cycle are using 12/12 or 18/6?

Thanks

I have 2 rooms my friend, room 1 0n 18/6 cycle and room 2 on 12/12, thanks for the comment too..

On the 18/6 have you noticed a big difference compared to 12/0. I know MH & HPS are different. MH for Veg & HPS for Flowering. Once my out door grow is completed which light cycle do you think is better. Hick likes 12/0 for veg & 12/12 for flowering... I am just wondering. Thanks friend.

Latest posts

Back