growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good zem........ you must hate to trim.

:rofl: now i get it, if you notice the second jar from the left is finely trimmed buds, in fact something happened that caused me to jar them so urgently, they were turning crispy and the climate was so dry that i felt like the time for trimming them finely will ruin the cure completely

Looks like you have your hands full....Nice

Looking good zem. I don't come around much, don't get out of the house often.

Wow Zem didn't realize it had been so long since I visited, sorry for the absence, time seems to get away from me at times, glad your still plugging right along...I'll pop in a bit more, good luck and Happy Holidays brother

Looking good zem. I don't come around much, don't get out of the house often.

Thanks, come more often, it will become much more interesting than you'd expect ;)

Im a watchen,,,bring it on. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Wow Zem didn't realize it had been so long since I visited, sorry for the absence, time seems to get away from me at times, glad your still plugging right along...I'll pop in a bit more, good luck and Happy Holidays brother
Ah it's always nice to see you, it's been so easily running perpetual for a while that i pass grows with very few posts and so it is my fault too. I just harvest cut clones and switch into flowering the the big plants and then flower harvest and cut more clones and so on, but it is a hobby that i share with nobody except friends in mp, so come by more often, i have a lot more to share soon enough

Cool Zem. I'll be sure to pop in more, whatcha running now? I have a ton in my veg tent some cool strains, all little or freshly rooted clones. I do the same, veg out...trim up, they are my next clones and into veg they go after rooting......veg out, rinse and repeat. Hope you and yours are having a happy holiday.

Kraven I have flowering william's wonder and blue frost, and in the veg 3 satori seedlings not sexed yet, and 1 delahaze and 1 critical both feminized. the delahaze is lagging behind since the start, i hope it grows out well. Satori is at least double the size of the others by now, its root structure very impressive, so clearly superior. If it performs the same in flowering, oh my what a super plant it would be.

I have heard good things about Satori. I have (4) Ghost Train Haze #9, (7) Sunshine Tres Daydream (4 cloned females, 3 unsexed) and a Kali Mist, a Califonia Orange and a Bubba Kush (all cloned females). Gonna get hoppin in there, got about 5 more weeks on the (1) Hippy Slayer and the (2) Sunshine Tres Daydream in the flower tent. I'll be checking in to see the satori, like I said I have heard good things about her...green mojo brother.

Hey Fog, thanks, nice to have you watchin :)

I took a few shots as i was checkin on them, they seem like they will take a little longer than usual, because plants are still stretching and pistils are just beginning to form, otherwise, they're looking good. in the veg chamber, the other strains are now looking like dwarfs near the Satori. in the cloner, I have 0 rooted clones so far, i think it is the cold weather, eventhough i have 6 cfls heating things up i guess they can still feel the cold, but i am expecting them to begin rooting soon

View attachment 20151216_231436.jpg

View attachment 20151216_231452.jpg

View attachment 20151216_231556.jpg

View attachment 20151216_231653.jpg

Latest posts

Back