growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried 3x to upload pics i wait till it goes to 100% then it says failed uploads for some reason... will try later

More than likely they are either too large in size or dimension. More than likely a combo of both. Hope you get sorted. :aok:

More than likely they are either too large in size or dimension. More than likely a combo of both. Hope you get sorted. :aok:

i thought they dropped the resizing pics policy, im too stoned and sleepy now to go and remember how i used to resize lol, it's only a couple of shots i will get it sorted tomorrow

When you open the uploader, I believe all the "rules" are at the bottom of that little page.

open them in paint, click resize, click the radial button for pixels change the top number to 1200 and it will resize it, hit save and then move on to the next pic.

Oh boy zem, you have lots of clones, good for you. That scrog ? is looking like it will be putting out some great stuff. Enjoy, so nice to see you growing and to see it.

thanks Rose, I actually never stopped growing and had an entire crop that i had not posted pics on, that was harvested only about 10 days ago. I only take pics for the purpose of posting them in here and not for a personal gallery, so I was not taking much pics, but I found one from the late flowering stage, i will post it below...
I hope that the scrog will perform as you are expecting, i am a bit worried from the heat, have an AC that needs to be carried 10 stairs up but I am still not putting it in since the temps had not yet exceeded 85

View attachment 20150630_212453.jpg

oops, just got back from my growroom, the breaker was off, I don't know how since how long, but yesterday it went on at schedule, anyway, i tried to put it on it tripped again checked and the culprit is that igniter on one of the 2 ballasts so i have 1 light off now will change the igniter tomorrow i guess i will go for a new bulb too, oh well, regular growroom maintenance i guess

thanks yarddog, it turned out that both the igniter and the ballast were fried. i didn't see the other side of the ballast until i got it closer and saw that it was fried black from one side. anyway, i just had to run an entire night and a half with one of the two 400w lights off, i know it is not cool, but they don't seem to be affected in any visible way which is good. the new ballast is a vossloh-schwabe German brand along with the igniter and the other ballast which was changed not long ago, so now i am pleased because i have me a fully renovated growroom with 2 new lights and a new fan, and all the old equipment that was changed had fully served their lifetimes and more.

Great news Zem, glad your all set again for a good while.

Looks good zem! Well on your way to another harvest.

i wish i already determined with no doubt what is causing this. it is that same old symptom, white and yellow spots, that are not pests, and not PH, resembles Ca deficiency, it is not hitting as bad, i increased the general feeding schedule and i am adding H2O2 more regularly, limiting the damage of whatever that is and it is working, but i can still see this thing, i wish i could determine the source of it, i thought maybe this pic might tell someone anything that they would tell me... thanks in advance

View attachment z.jpg

Zem add 1 tsp of Epsom salts per gallon of water, looks like a classic mag def. to me. I see clear interveinal necrosis which usually can be cleared up quickly with the mag in Epsom salts, I don't see a calcium issue so hope that's helps bro. (throwing cal/mag at it often will make the problem worse)

Thanks Kraven, after my last post I found more pics that made me more sure it is Ca. I am suspecting the old batch of calcium nitrate has expired leaving the calcium bad but the nitrate still good, is that even possible? anyway i found a calcium oxide complexed 100% soluble bottle in my fert storage that i had used foilar on tomatoes, i experimented a little with its ppm contribution per liter, nd added it, hoping that this clears this issue

Latest posts

Back