guess what????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
get this every plant, yep every one of them are male so no outdoor treats for me. lucky me, never had 100% failure, at least I didn't have to wait til fall to get a broken heart. there is always next time!:fid: :fid: :ignore:

that sucks man. sorry about the bad luck

got that covered, I enjoy an indoor strain and an outdoor.One for a couch bound droolfest and one for a caual movie watching lift:cool:

One for a couch bound droolfest

haha thats awesome, sounds like what I smoke to kill the pain before bed. Mmmmm droolfest.

you got it Tater, instant pain away and lullaby time. Herbal meds my friend kick science butt.

I hear your pain! This outdoor season has been a dismal one for me too! I usually start 10 knowing that I will have males and like to get under the fun under 5 rule for felonies in the states, but am down to 2 outdoor babies. Just pulled a male 6 footer that finally showed balls! Other 2 still undecided even at that height? Weird year for growing anything, all my tomatoes still green and its August??? Zucchini produced and died off already. Next year I am growing everything indoors! LOL...
I usually start a hydro plant or two indoors in September to keep me through the winter, but this year mine is already 3 foot and will probably harvest with my outdoorsies just to make sure I actually have something!!!!

Pulling my hair out somewhere in USA along with ya'!

Not a outdoors grower other then the one clone I put out in spring...shes doing fine. but...my veggie garden sucks...I grow GIANT pumkins and dont have one on yet..is it realy mid Aug..come on weather...Im sure glad I grow my meds mainly indoors..

Man that sucks. :eek: There always next year though. :rolleyes:

Wanna here something funny. :giggle: I started 8 plants outdoors. Hoping I would at the most get maybe two. All 8 plants are female. :holysheep: What luck is that. :ignore:

Dang, that sucks. How many did ya have?

Sure they were all males?

hey you the farmer... grow the youngs in the flo light... grow it in veg stage with same lights.. transparent it...take good care of them.. once u detect their sexes, u see femmies take them outside, they will survive let hold everyone s hand we feel you.. they will survives.. they will come back to you with nice buds..

TheStickyIcky said:
Dang, that sucks. How many did ya have?

Sure they were all males?
20 in the ground hoping to go 50 50 instead 0% success.O well stuff happens maybe next year I get my reward with 1oo% ladies.

ps ya the boys had some nuts on them, no mistaking this one.

Hyperbrandon said:
Man that sucks. :eek: There always next year though. :rolleyes:

Wanna here something funny. :giggle: I started 8 plants outdoors. Hoping I would at the most get maybe two. All 8 plants are female. :holysheep: What luck is that. :ignore:
I can top that, years ago I started indoors with 20 plants per grow and went 3 years without seeing a male. In total probably 90 plants, I got so cocky that when a male showed up I didn't know it and BAM I get a ton of seeds and a red face[embarassed]. Now I can't get a female, oh fun and games!

Latest posts

Back