hard to find seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks g13! i checked out "bohdi seeds" it appears they only carry REGULAR seeds. no fem beans.. APPEARED that way anyway. I am stuck on fem seeds. i really like the way growers, breeders list THEIR seeds at "SINGLE SEED CENTER". lots of detail including thc, cbd amounts. Though am just a little PISSED off they don't quickly replace, if at all replace, out of stock high quality seeds.. thanks!!

beware of fem seeds........ some do well with no issues......... others throw nanners at 2 weeks in and seed your whole grow........ all fem seeds have the hermie trait as I understand them........ and not all Fem seeds turn out female...... it seems with most things shortcuts have more risk.

hip, sad to hear about "incredible bulk". i ordered a few of those. thanks for headsup!! g-13, i have grown out over 50 variaties, probably closer to 100, of fem seeds with very good results. i have had a few nanners, a few white seeds and last grow found 3 or 4 mature seeds (dark green in color). all in all i love fem seeds although over 90% have come from "single seed centre". i now have tried evev8 and herbies. i will be watching hard for early hermies. (1) bad batch could change my thinking on this. gorilla glue even comes with a warning about this. THANKS!!!!

Yeah, unfortunately the hermy trait is in every MJ plant. Its just buried deep in the genetics. Femming tends to bring it to the surface unless the breeder takes the time to stabilize the strain well before marketing the seeds. I had MK Ultra one time and it threw nanners from the moment it began flowering, but ironically enough, it never seeded more than a couple of seeds in a whole run.

Yeah, unfortunately the hermy trait is in every MJ plant. Its just buried deep in the genetics. Femming tends to bring it to the surface unless the breeder takes the time to stabilize the strain well before marketing the seeds. I had MK Ultra one time and it threw nanners from the moment it began flowering, but ironically enough, it never seeded more than a couple of seeds in a whole run.

heyya pup, curious, do u have an all time fav., like i feel about "confidential cheese'?? thanks!

giving someone in another country with your bank info is a little fishy,,,,to be safe open a special account with just enough to cover the cost of the seeds and shipping ,,if you take the hit it would not be that hard ,,,,ssbw

giving someone in another country with your bank info is a little fishy,,,,to be safe open a special account with just enough to cover the cost of the seeds and shipping ,,if you take the hit it would not be that hard ,,,,ssbw

good thinking zig. pain in the butt though!!! I already received my order from elev8 which included gorilla glue, not gg#4. Very discreet and Very fast!! the return addy was my address! WHAT I DID NOT LIKE is NO packaging whatsoever!!! the gorilla glue seeds came in a small tube with a white piece of tape stuck to it marked G.G. .. *** ... talk about trust. Anyone along the chain could have put or replaced any seeds of their liking in my tube. HMMM.. THEY HAVE SUCH great writeups, photos etc. I also ordered "blackberry dream". putting alota trust in those guys. be 3 months before i know if i"ve been taken or not. sigh...

GH: I am very fond of the Larry OG Kush. I love the fruity flavors of the Kushes that I've grown. I also like the balanced high that I get from them.

I'm hoping that my Goji becomes my new favorite here in about a month :)

thanks pup. i tried larry og a year or 2 ago. they either never germinated or had some problem where i just cant remember what went wrong. i may try again.. whats goji ?? gonna search. thanks bud!

NICE WRITEUP ON GOJI OG !!!. For once i'm pleased they only come in regular. phew!! exciting strain pup.

I have only used fem seeds from cropkingseeds, i have never had an issue with any seed i grew, only time i ever saw a seed or partial hermie was in clones when i had bad stress in flower, keep her stress free in flower and your in good shape

beware of fem seeds........ some do well with no issues......... others throw nanners at 2 weeks in and seed your whole grow........ all fem seeds have the hermie trait as I understand them........ and not all Fem seeds turn out female...... it seems with most things shortcuts have more risk.

I'll never buy them again.
FEMINIZED SEEDS are SJWs and will ruin everything,
they're products of two females mating, sure, it's fun to watch...
but it's not nice to fool with mother nature.

and I don't even want to know what an auto flower is.

I never had any problems with feminized seeds. I only have a small tent for my grows so when I do use regular seeds and I get males, it sets me back at least a couple of months. Kinda a bummer to waste that much time. I'd take a hermie female over a couple of males in a 3 plant tent any day. I guess it depends on your situation.

I never had any problems with feminized seeds. I only have a small tent for my grows so when I do use regular seeds and I get males, it sets me back at least a couple of months. Kinda a bummer to waste that much time. I'd take a hermie female over a couple of males in a 3 plant tent any day. I guess it depends on your situation.

yea, my issue as well. If i want 28 females , just how many regs. do i have to grow for 6 weeks ???? 35, 45, more??? had very good luck with fems..

yea, my issue as well. If i want 28 females , just how many regs. do i have to grow for 6 weeks ???? 35, 45, more??? had very good luck with fems..

just multiply by 2.... you want 28, it's 56
welcome to my world
you guys have that mojo thing going for you, I don't
I have to work harder and kill half my plants too

but I like to eat bananas
(and **** Jenner and anybody that looks like Jenner)

i ordered a few gorilla glue, not gg#4 from elev8. thanks old guy! best i could do. no luck on strawberry diesel. someone strongly suggested i try "incredible bulk". that seed suggests 22% thc and super mega yields. anyone grown this strain?? thanks

Grasshopper what did you think of the gorilla glue from him I was thinking of ordering the same thing and a few others your advice would be greatly appreciated

Grasshopper what did you think of the gorilla glue from him I was thinking of ordering the same thing and a few others your advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks for asking bud, so far very good. will post an update and comment on all to date. next 24 hours.

Latest posts

Back