Harvest Pic's GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so we cant do it where I live..or where u live.. we need someplace thats cool and has land...hmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm so now we need permits?

IRISH said:
very nice harvest chris.:) ...

Thanks Irish :) I ended up handing it out like candy over the weeend
to my friends..... so far alot of good feedback :D

Thank you SSH :) I would love to share with everyone here, since I couldnt have done it without the guidence of MP ...:D Sure has been a great learning experience !

I like the idea of an mj farmer's market. Man, could we have some fun. Somebody call Ziggy Marley. I bet he would play for treats!

You going to the SF Cannibis Cup Chris? It sounds like your dream market to me....not sure if you will be able to buy tho.
NCH has a thread somewhere here bout it. It is comming up in November I think. If not for the PIG Flu, I think I would go. Next year if the pigs dont flu it up again....

Oh, and ...
EXCELLENT HARVEST!

Thanks tcbud :) .... I think I might check it out just to see what its about since I live close by ! Im curious to see what goes on there and who knows...? maybe It could be a learning experience if nothing more ?

Benny... It would be an awesome thing to look into, I wonder where a guy would start to make sumthin like that happen ? Do you think it would fly ? :)

I think there would be a problem with permits, security issues, etc. The folks in charge would likely be too scared to allow it. They would think another Woodstock might happen, or something? LMAO But, I also feel it is a real possibility in the near future. All it takes is for one state to go full legal and then, it is game on! I already have a wish list. Let's see, hemp socks, check-new pipe from meds, check- meet some of my friends here in person, check- try a cookie or brownie, buy some killer strain and test out the new glass, check- set up a lawn chair and people watch, check. Enjoy some killer music, check- now I need to find something to eat, lol.

:rofl:.... my thoughts exactly ! It would be nice to put a face with some names ! , and it would be fun to get a group of us at some kind of event
such as this ! Good times for sure :D

Ive met 1 member out and about and we meet up from time to time and trade smoke and tecniques and stuff, pretty cool really :)

hey guys...yes the marijuana market would be the bomb...all the clubs would be pissed lol...wednesday nights and saturdays...god that would be fun. imagine all the stuff there would be. blows the mind. the local flew market charges 10-20 a booth and they get tons of them....stoners make such cool stuff.

Latest posts

Back