Harvest time of day, how much does it matter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is also studies out there that show when a plant is near the end of its lifecycle , the plant will automatically quit uptaking nutrients on its own…no more anion cation exchanges , no salt build ups…myth

think about how outdoor plants live and breath

also , we found out first hand what are some of the differences between ganja grown at 10,000’ elevation vs weed grown at 4200’ feet

lots of differences , especially trichome production , way higher at higher elevations , we attributed that to the high Uv at 10k….uv was 11-13 while at 4200 it was 6-10

so yeah , the jury is still out on indoor vs outdoor , specifically flushing and 48 hrs darkness in my very humble opinion

i will wager if I was to have 10 different varieties of flowers with 5 being grown indoors and 5 grown outdoors , 5 flushed with 48 hrs dark and 5 not flushed or dark , i bet no one will even come close to picking out the indoor vs the outdoor

there should be some kind of test for this

i will be the first to volunteer.🤓🤪🤓
Me too

I accept your challange infidel

iu

I can't do what Big does....BUT Big can't do what I do. Just got back from the grow store. Bag of Perlite, Cal/Mag, rooting plugs and 7.0 cost me $85 with a 20% discount......farg.
Seems quite expensive but then again, I'm not familiar with prices out your way

I can't do what Big does....BUT Big can't do what I do. Just got back from the grow store. Bag of Perlite, Cal/Mag, rooting plugs and 7.0 cost me $85 with a 20% discount......farg.

what do you do?

Latest posts

Back