Harvest time of day, how much does it matter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Labor of love. Don't you know that us indoors boys do all kinds of unnecessary shit!
Man, don't say that! I'm already a fidgeter! I have a hard time staying out of my smoker when I got meat in it.

bigsur51 Gold? :)

we are working on it and making some progress!

alchemy used to make this on our last batch

IMG_6843.jpeg

I can't remember the timestamp, but the theory is talked about in this podcast...also interesting podcast in general.

If I remember correctly... the claim is that terpenes are highest before the sun comes up... something about battling pests all night. Can't remember. Anyway. I'm always here to muddy the water. 😁

I don't flush and I chop when I wanna. . . Oh and because science, I also hang the plant so the "resin" flows down and makes my weed the extra most bestest. 😁🤭

I can't remember the timestamp, but the theory is talked about in this podcast...also interesting podcast in general.

If I remember correctly... the claim is that terpenes are highest before the sun comes up... something about battling pests all night. Can't remember. Anyway. I'm always here to muddy the water. 😁

I don't flush and I chop when I wanna. . . Oh and because science, I also hang the plant so the "resin" flows down and makes my weed the extra most bestest. 😁🤭

there is also studies out there that show when a plant is near the end of its lifecycle , the plant will automatically quit uptaking nutrients on its own…no more anion cation exchanges , no salt build ups…myth

think about how outdoor plants live and breath

also , we found out first hand what are some of the differences between ganja grown at 10,000’ elevation vs weed grown at 4200’ feet

lots of differences , especially trichome production , way higher at higher elevations , we attributed that to the high Uv at 10k….uv was 11-13 while at 4200 it was 6-10

so yeah , the jury is still out on indoor vs outdoor , specifically flushing and 48 hrs darkness in my very humble opinion

i will wager if I was to have 10 different varieties of flowers with 5 being grown indoors and 5 grown outdoors , 5 flushed with 48 hrs dark and 5 not flushed or dark , i bet no one will even come close to picking out the indoor vs the outdoor

there should be some kind of test for this

i will be the first to volunteer.🤓🤪🤓

there is also studies out there that show when a plant is near the end of its lifecycle , the plant will automatically quit uptaking nutrients on its own…no more anion cation exchanges , no salt build ups…myth

think about how outdoor plants live and breath

also , we found out first hand what are some of the differences between ganja grown at 10,000’ elevation vs weed grown at 4200’ feet

lots of differences , especially trichome production , way higher at higher elevations , we attributed that to the high Uv at 10k….uv was 11-13 while at 4200 it was 6-10

so yeah , the jury is still out on indoor vs outdoor , specifically flushing and 48 hrs darkness in my very humble opinion

i will wager if I was to have 10 different varieties of flowers with 5 being grown indoors and 5 grown outdoors , 5 flushed with 48 hrs dark and 5 not flushed or dark , i bet no one will even come close to picking out the indoor vs the outdoor

there should be some kind of test for this

i will be the first to volunteer.🤓🤪🤓
Do you get to look at the outdoor vs the indoor first? 🤔😁

Latest posts

Back