has anyone tried general hydroponics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper1951

legalization Warrior
Reaction score
Has anyone tried general hydroponics flora series nutrients?
are they good , bad ,fair ? looking for a new nutrient for my next grow
any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

flora? my friends use it on mature clones in ebb flow.. works for his primos...his stash is better than I gets too..

the ebb and flow is what in just bought and that is why I was looking at flora series nutes thanks for the reply :Viper

Thanks Guys that sounds good lots of positive answersI will make this new grow with it and keep this posted . I just bought a big house with a full finished basement total 3118 sq ft I will be posting pictures of before and after
as I am building the grow room now then I have another room that is going to be for my moms and clones should be great I'm excited can't wait thanks again for all the input : viper

Love General Hydro 3 part set! Very simple!

Amen. I use the three part mix and do great.

Use HALF of what the directions tell you.

I agree although I am using almost 70% less but that's because I do not change out the rez throughout the entire cycle unless something goes terribly wrong and a quick flush is needed.

I use the 3-part flora system and add only diamond nectar. At recommended levels my first grow has been a piece of cake. I change the solution once overy 2 weeks to keep everything clean and to inhibit any disease that may end up getting recirculated. I did find that it is better to adjust the PH AFTER you have mixed the nutes or you will end up low. Get one of those monster syringes to be sure your mix is accurate.

i use pretty much all gh nutes but dont listen wat dey say about how much to feed go by the ppm its better an accurate form of measure also dont forget to try to have the nitrogen completly rmoved frrom nute feed by at the most 4th week on this sour d grow i used flornova grow now im blooming with gh bloom bcuz flora nova bloom has too much nitrogen plus ifeed with floraliuos plus which has 2 of n but i cut dat off by the 4th week now also

viper1951 said:
Has anyone tried general hydroponics flora series nutrients?
are they good , bad ,fair ? looking for a new nutrient for my next grow
any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

All I use is GH 3 part and I get better stuff than ALL my buddies who grow the same strain!

Stunzeed..

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also use Kool Bloom as my flowering supplement.

YES !!!! GH 3 part has worked wonders for me as well...i use an e&f system but am about to do the "norcalhal" method of drip-n-drain so i can move the plants from a veg area to a bloom area...but yes , gh rules

I use three part in my aerocloner and it works a treat

yep i use the 3 part but i suk at hydro:giggle:

just thaught I would add some pics to your thread..:rofl:

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

Latest posts

Back