Has Bigfoot Been Found?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for this being a Martian :rofl: UNLESS, them Martians, being smarter than the average bear, simply substituted the rubber suit for the real BIGFOOT corpse :hubba: Beam Me UP Scotty :rofl:

Yeah, I hear they got paid 50,000.00 bucks for nothing but the permission for some turkey to take photos of it.

P.T. Barnum said it right; "There's a sucker born every minute".

I'm thinking of starting my own thing now. 50K for photos of real ghost. I caught it in my attic and I've trapped it in a ghost proof box that I'll only open on the next month with 5 Tuesdays.

I will however, allow one photographer to take pics of it while I hold it back from escaping. It's invisible, but it'll show up in photos after I'm paid.

Any takers?

POTUS said:
Yeah, I hear they got paid 50,000.00 bucks for nothing but the permission for some turkey to take photos of it.

I'm thinking of starting my own thing now. 50K for photos of real ghost. I caught it in my attic and I've trapped it in a ghost proof box that I'll only open on the next month with 5 Tuesdays.

I will however, allow one photographer to take pics of it while I hold it back from escaping. It's invisible, but it'll show up in photos after I'm paid.

Any takers?

:yay: :clap: :woohoo: My palms start itching when I even think of the potential to exploit the sensationalist media and get them to pay me for it. SM, get that martian spaceship ready, eh I've got a bearskin rug and some milar hanging in the barn ;) ya think them martians got antlers :hubba:

:rofl:

POTUS said:

Any takers?
\
i havve hunted and tracked an captured an invisible monster. he's in my basement locked in. thousand bucks i'll show him to u LMAOR lol:p

I'm telling you all, Potus has got a great idea here :aok: WE need to cash in on this sensationalistic crapola :woohoo:

I'm thinking we catch a Martian, perhaps MarPassion would volunteer :clap: that name can easily be changed to marssion by just dropping two initials of my name :eek: coincidence??? I think not :hubba:

Ok, so we got this here marssion see, yeah that's it and he is hiding in a safe place, we can put you in contact with him for a measly 1 million $USD$

I'm feeling richer already

Latest posts

Back