Have a Question? Post it here and i will answer it. On from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Cen time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i am almost positive that's what it is. Just every other day or so pick them off and remove from your grow area. Don't want mold or pests.

How much H202 should be added to prevent browning roots in a Areo setup? per gallon

Timmyjg6 said:
I never said i had all of the answers or that i would be able to answer any questions. I said i would try and that i would hope that others would come in here to help. I am not asking everyone with a question to come to me like i am Buddha or something. It was mainly geared at noobs that have not yet found the answer they are quit looking for, or they just need a quick answer to something so simple they dont want to start a thread over.... I am sorry if i am affending anyone, and if i am i want you to explain what i have done wrong. I just want a little attintion. Iv lost alot in the past year and this site is one of the only things keeping me togethe right now. I wake up in the morning eager to go to work just so i can hope on here and help others in need. Please dont take this away from me... Please
...just bustin' yer hump timmy.. "idle hands are the devils workshop".. I'd rather see you occupied.. :0

slowmo77 said:
gotta watch that chuck norris. i flipped when i found out he is an alien robot from the future.
pffft, I saw that comin a mile away.

I hear walmart has it. But if you cant find it there than go to a local gardening store/ hydro store. And if you dont have one of those than hit up the net. HTGsupply.com is a good site.
New_2_Chronic said:
where can i purchase some Super Thrive?

Well im no expert at Aero, But im sure you dont need any. Aero set ups have planty of oxegen.
Megatron said:
How much H202 should be added to prevent browning roots in a Areo setup? per gallon

you gotta be careful adding the hydrogen peroxide... it will kill any good "benefitials" in the water, as well as mess up neuts. it should only be added to straight water.... and it should be the industrial strength... not the kind you find in a drugstore. food-grade (35%)

tokemon said:
pffft, I saw that comin a mile away.

sorry i let you down, im not up on the chuck norris humor.. i will say he gave me my first black eye. i swear it to be true.

heres how it went down. when i was a kid chuck norris was huge.. he even had chuck norris toys. well i guess i was about 8 and i had this cool chuck norris karate kicking toy.. how it worked was chuck was mounted to a plastic deck with a track that he slid on when you pulled a string. when you pulled the string hard he would fly down the track and kick thru a block wall. the harder you pulled the faster he went.. needless to say i wanted him to really fly so i pulled to string as hard as i could. as i did the whole plastic deck, chuck norris and all came flying alright.. right up off the floor and BAM right in the eye.. and thats how chuck norris gave me my first black eye. the end

sorry im stoned didn't mean to write a short story.

LOL, crazy...
slowmo77 said:
sorry i let you down, im not up on the chuck norris humor.. i will say he gave me my first black eye. i swear it to be true.

heres how it went down. when i was a kid chuck norris was huge.. he even had chuck norris toys. well i guess i was about 8 and i had this cool chuck norris karate kicking toy.. how it worked was chuck was mounted to a plastic deck with a track that he slid on when you pulled a string. when you pulled the string hard he would fly down the track and kick thru a block wall. the harder you pulled the faster he went.. needless to say i wanted him to really fly so i pulled to string as hard as i could. as i did the whole plastic deck, chuck norris and all came flying alright.. right up off the floor and BAM right in the eye.. and thats how chuck norris gave me my first black eye. the end

sorry im stoned didn't mean to write a short story.

why cant u grow? whats up? anyway i got question, male and buds, how u get males to budding cuz for years i have wasted males, cuz too much seeds i keeps femmines for buds harvesting

I've got 3?'s....

1: What is the ideal humidity for seedling, mid, and full size veg/flower.

2: How does humidity affect flowering stages.

3: IS it ok to pull the seed hull off of the plant when it is beginning to leaf. I have done it to 2 of 3 plants (newb), the one the I didn't touch looks the stem looks the heartiest, the one that I took off the hull the stem looks whitish vs. dark but the leaves are open and on its second pair shooting in fast. I have been hitting them with 24/7 light (since leaves showed) and also very weak 2 part nute Karma {4 drops per gal}/Botanicals Grow Formula {8 drops per gal}, out of a spray bottle.

jarrett.simmons said:
why cant u grow? whats up?
I got busted... My ex rated me out.

jarrett.simmons said:
i got question, male and buds, how u get males to budding cuz for years i have wasted males, cuz too much seeds i keeps femmines for buds harvesting
ASre you asking how to get male plants to bud? Im sorry, are you being seriouse??/ If so, males dont creat buds. Just polen sakes. The female canibis plant is the one that produces bud... How do you not know this??? LOL

Elliot Jansen said:
1: What is the ideal humidity for seedling, mid, and full size veg/flower.
A.Seeding:40-80%
B.Mid:40%
D.Full veg:40%
D.Full flower: 15%

Elliot Jansen said:
2: How does humidity affect flowering stages.
Well if you have high humidity while its in flower it can cause mold and bud rot. It causes condinsation in the middle of your buds. But donmt worry too much if its higher Just try feeding right when the lights come on and try not leaving out open water.. Also, theres always dehumidifiers.

Elliot Jansen said:
3: IS it ok to pull the seed hull off of the plant when it is beginning to leaf. I have done it to 2 of 3 plants (newb), the one the I didn't touch looks the stem looks the heartiest, the one that I took off the hull the stem looks whitish vs. dark but the leaves are open and on its second pair shooting in fast. I have been hitting them with 24/7 light (since leaves showed) and also very weak 2 part nute Karma {4 drops per gal}/Botanicals Grow Formula {8 drops per gal}, out of a spray bottle.
Well some say let nature take care of its self and some say help. I like to do a lil of both. If its takin her a lil wile to get the shell of than help her out ever so gently.

Youve got a great point.... LOL
slowmo77 said:
males can bud?? i don't think so. if you tosed your males in the trash you didn't waste them, you helped fill up a trash bag.

Well everyone has a dif oppinion. I would say go with Fox Farm, grab the 3 part fert. And if you have the extra dogh grab the 3 additives... And on germ, its always difrent, throw into some damp papper towels inbetween 2 plates and place on your fridge once you see tyhe tap root your germing is complete. You let it flower till it has 50% amber and 50% cloudy trics.
smoker4life said:
what is the best fer. to use and how long do i let the plant ger. and how long do i let it flower?

i suggest ionic for newbies.use ionic grow during veg,and bloom/boost for flowering. you determine when its time to harvest by the color of the trichs.thrichomes are the fuzz that forms on the leaves and buds.you need to use a jewelers loupe or a handheld microscope to determine the color of em.it depends on what type of buzz your goin for.if you harvest when most ofthe trich are amber in color,youll have more of a couch lock high,if you havest when 50% are cloudy and 50% amber you'll have a high that is a mix between a head,energentic high and a couch lock high...depends on what kinda high you like. hope this helps ya better understand.i'd definitly do a few hours of reading/learning through the forum.this forum is loaded w/ info..expecially for newbies.(no offense) we answer the same ?'s for newbies every week it seems.not that we hate helpin out newbies,we just wish more people would spend more time reading/learning. our boy timmy is a big help around the forum,he loves to help someone in need of advise.hes taught me alot,but i never asked him anything without trying to find out the answer myself first. anyways,good luck bud-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back