HEALING THOUGHTS for TCBud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With modern technology it'll be like a run through the carwash. Ok, not really. But our thoughts and prayers will be with you as you triumphantly heal quicker than they predicted!
Most of all take it easy, and get better!

TC, All the best to you! Fabulous surgeon, compassionate nurses, surprisingly good hospital food, and warm fuzzy's when you think of all your friends on MP! Here's a MM special for you.....
(((((((HUGS)))))))

I was a cardiovascular tech, and have seen many wonderful advances in cardiology. I'm quite sure you will feel energy that you forgot could be possible once your heart is pumping perfectly with that new valve!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My thought were with you before I even woke up this morning. All these wonderful healing thoughts will have to make a difference.
You are missed. Come home soon.

Oh, Man, it's happening right now, and I am chewing my nails to the quick waiting for an update on how the surgery went. All these good wishes for her--she's gotta be doing GREAT! Right????!!!!!

I am not nervous, I am not nervous, I am not nervous...

Come smoke some of my fire, my friend;
And we'll remember when.
Good times, good smoke, old threads..old mods,
and we'll remeber then!

When you see this You'll find out,
How important you are.
To us here in the u.s.a.,
and from those who post afar.

We think green thoughts, fer you and your grows,
We wish you all the best!
Take some time before your next grow,
and have a little rest!

So i say to you, my friend, Drink from that restfull cup;
But when you feel your fully awake,

TIME TO BONG IT UP!!!
a poem by -the chef

Hi All! I just got an email from TC's daughter that she made it through surgery, that all went well, and she was a real trooper!

I have no other information--and TC did warn me that her daughter was a woman of few words, so not to expect any details. I'm just real glad she's doing okay. I don't know if she had to have the bypasses along with the heart valve replacement or not. I only know she's okay, made it through, and is in good spirits. She's a real positive soul, so I know she'll work hard to get better and get back to all her friends here!

I am SO relieved. I have no fingernails left to chew off.

I just know she's going to be so touched by all the kindness everyone here has shown to her, and for the concern for her welfare. I'm going to copy and paste all the notes and email them to her daughter to give to her in the hospital. Thank you all soooooo much!!!

Latest posts

Back