Hello all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first time growing and joining a message board, for that matter. Any ways, I'm interested learning more about cloning? When is the right time to cloning? Veg or Flowering sage?

Hi Scottie. Welcome to the Passion. I always clone with my first trim job on my plants during veg when I remove a lot of the under growth and lollipop the bottoms which leaves me a lot of stuff to make clones with. I’ve never cloned after putting them into flower as I hate to deal with the reveg thing. Some do tho but I get my best clones from the first good trim in veg.

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is my little one's now. There in the third week of vegetation. Haven't done much trimming, pruned a little. And Lol there always one Star trek joke heh.

Attachments

• PXL_20230626_184506085.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230626_184506085.MP.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
your plants look about right for week 3.
Have you started feeding them yet?
what kind of soil are they in?
what strands are they?
I know questions questions…

This is my first time growing and joining a message board, for that matter. Any ways, I'm interested learning more about cloning? When is the right time to cloning? Veg or Flowering sage?
100% veg. You can clone them in the flower stage but then you would have to wait until they revert back into veg which would add an additional probably 6 weeks to your grow time

your plants look about right for week 3.
Have you started feeding them yet?
what kind of soil are they in?
what strands are they?
I know questions questions…
I am embarrassed to say:
No, I haven't started feeding them. I wasn’t aware that I had too.
As for soil I am using ‘Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Container Mix’. I thought it sound high quality.
Strands; Kali Mist, and, Grape Killer 99. The seed were donated.

Don’t mind the questions. I know I need help.

I usually don’t start feeding my plants until 3 weeks after transplant when I’m using loaded soil.
you can ask anything here. We are all learning and it helps others with the same problem and let’s us know what has worked and not worked in the past of others with the same problem so ask anything here we want to see your grow a successful one ✌️

I usually don’t start feeding my plants until 3 weeks after transplant when I’m using loaded soil.
you can ask anything here. We are all learning and it helps others with the same problem and let’s us know what has worked and not worked in the past of others with the same problem so ask anything here we want to see your grow a successful one ✌️
Thanks for the support. I’ll grow my best lol.
What do you mean when you say ‘feeding’?

I start feeding my plants nutrients after the nutrients start wearing off in my loaded soil. I usually use happy frog soil (like your MG blend has nutrients already in it) and transplant them to a bigger pot three times before they land in their final pot. After they have been in their final Pot for about three weeks I mix up nutrients In their drinking water about every 10 days or so in between regular plain water feedings.
I use this line from Advanced nutrients but there are many choices on what to use here.

IMG_1476.jpeg

it is also important to add CalMag to keep your leaves looking nice as without it you will start to wonder what do my plants need and why do my leaves look like this? They are probably crying for Cal-Mag so it’s best to give them some so they don’t have to scream out for it.
I use this stuff but again others use other brands, I’m not sure it matters…
IMG_1477.jpeg

Latest posts

Back