Hello all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found two brand's at Lowe's; Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 1-Quart Hydroponic Plant Food or Dr. Earth Pure Gold 16-oz Organic All-purpose Food. Are any of these good?
Have not used either of those so I cannot vouch for them. I am currently using Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect trio along with General Organics Cal Mg +. I like the pH Perfect because it ‘buffers’ the nutrient solution so as long as your water isn’t really high or low as far a pH goes, you don’t need to adjust pH. I used the General Organics line for years and didn’t need to bother with pH using that since organic growing allows the microbes in the soil to adjust the pH to their liking. Both nutrient lines can be purchased on Amazon or usually in hydroponic stores or some small hardware stores. The GO line used to come in a set called GOBox. It is easy to use with a feed chart based on age of plants. It made it pretty simple for me when I was starting out. My brother started growing last year and used the GO line with very nice results.

Latest posts

Back