hello everyone, been away for awhile....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
hello old friends and hello new friends, been away for awhile just wanted to show a few pics of my ladies that i got going right now.. these are just some blue mystic and white widow... enjoy

DSC00856.JPG

DSC00840.JPG

DSC00831.JPG

DSC00851.JPG

DSC00846.JPG

DSC00847.JPG

DSC00803.JPG

DSC00848.JPG

DSC00834.JPG

Very lovely ladies! The look quite healthy. Are the Blue Mystic the plants with the thinner leaves? From the angles you took, it almost reminds me of an Aloe plant :p

Ah! Thank you for the information. I'm not really good at identifying strains yet. I guess it will get better with age. Either way, they both look amazing.

i went with new nutes for this grow, i got the technaflora sample box. always used peters before but they quit makeing that... never used liquide nutes before, this is some amazeing stuff...

I would have to agree very nice! Nice to see wut other people are growing. I am growing an unknown strain from a seedy bag of weed lol. Hope i can grow it better the the guy before me!

hey black1269, let me tell you, it will be better for the simple reason that you growed it... i got a year under my belt now and every harvest seems better than the last....but that could be because i am always stoned, but thats why i grow.... thanks bro...

Latest posts

Back