Hello from.. well lets just say the east coast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perp201

Reaction score
Hello to all im very new to the forum and growing for ones self but im excited to try this out. i have not smoked any for a good long while now and want to keep it my own business so growing my own sound like a good idea but i had no idea where to start and then i found this forum. im learning a little but have a ways to go, so i look forward to reading more and asking some questions as well.

Take time slow and do what ya can to learn all yur need to knows from posted threads already handy. Hope and wish yual well pilgrem ;)

BWD

Welcome to the very best place to learn. Enjoy your journey.

:ciao: welcome to the passion

:48:

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, perp201. You definately found the best online community of homegrowers around. Keeper lit :smoke1:.

:peace:&:heart:&:bong2: rips,

7greeneyes:D

p.s. I primarily use FoxFarms products and am an avid soil grower so any ?'s regarding that media of growing , I may be able to help. Laters:bolt:

Thanks everone for the warm welcome and wish everone wonderful grows and many moons ahead of them.

Welcome to MP bro...you found a great spot to learn the skills needed to provide for yourself.

:welcome: perp201!

This is the spot! I was in your shoes 3 or 4 months ago, and was able to complete a successful grow in spite of having zero experience with it. You'll find folks to be very helpful and generous with their knowledge here at MP.

Try to do your homework and then ask a lot of questions if you get stuck.

Peace,

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back