Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SubmarineGirl, the pineapple flavor sounds yummy. Personally, I agree that quality buds don't need any additives, and prefer to smell and taste the buds a la naturale. But, this has been an interesting topic to start the day off, lol

The only "infused flavor" I ever smoked was when a friend Sherry used to come over to burn one. She'd pull a joint out of her cigarette pack and fire it up and pass it around. I took one hit and passed the next time. She smoked menthol cigs, and the joint tasted like a Kool. Yuck.

I still smoke cigarettes, about 5 or 6 a day. I smoke menthol-flavored cigarettes, and heard that the Government wants to ban flavored tobacco. Apparently, they believe flavored products are targeted towards kids - like the cartoon character "Camel Joe" . BTW, I have had that happen with a joint in a pack of Kools, too.

bigsur51 - you are absolutely correct. There are so many good reasons to just grow yer own. A skilled cultivar can control the environment of the growing area - like temperature, humidity, light, soil, nutrients, etc. - all of which contributes to having a successful grow

Absolutely! And it is a such a superior approach for management of chronic pain, thus eliminating the need for opioids. Take it from someone who has been there/done that, and went down that rabbit hole...

My SIL had good luck with grandaddy purple which I happened to grow at the time he went thru chemo he smoked it at first but also used tincture later on in his sickness he used a lot of it but swore by it and said it really worked for his nausea as well as helping his appetite

New pics below:

Attachments

• IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Just curious to see if anyone else has heard of C4 Pharm ? They are the Carroll County Cannabis Company, which is a cultivation facility not far from where I live here in Missouri. Anyways, a friend gave me a package of La Bomba #4 strain from C4 - and, to my delight, I found a single seed buried deep inside one of those nuggets! 😎 Looks like I'm gonna have to drop it in the dirt, and see what pops up...

Just soil so far. I did buy some all-purpose plant food (24-8-16), but haven't used any yet. I do plan to mix up a jug tonight, though - I noticed that the smaller one is a tad bit lighter green, and has some yellowing on a few of the leaf tips. Other than that, I have not noticed any problems with them. I am also working on another area for when it's time to switch the lights over to 12/12

Latest posts

Back