Help need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have been growing a swag bag seed but this plant is amazing its only 5 inches tall but is really bushy and already has 2 sets of seven leaves the stalk is just about as big a pencis really strong plant and I would like to keep it growing for some clones to cross breed later with a really week but potent strain I have seeds for that plant also still has its first leaves and they are green and healthy is this normal

THE PROBLEM first there is black sqiggly lines runningh through some of the leaves what to do about this next my top two sets of leaves are folding up like tacos what to do about this If you can help me with this I promise that when I get a casmera i will post picks of progress

GET HER done

I have been growing a swag bag seed but this plant is amazing its only 5 inches tall but is really bushy and already has 2 sets of seven leaves the stalk is just about as big a pencis really strong plant and I would like to keep it growing for some clones to cross breed later with a really week but potent strain I have seeds for that plant also still has its first leaves and they are green and healthy is this normal

THE PROBLEM first there is black sqiggly lines runningh through some of the leaves what to do about this next my top two sets of leaves are folding up like tacos what to do about this If you can help me with this I promise that when I get a casmera i will post picks of progress

GET HER done
Are you giving them any nutes? What are your temps at the top of your plants? What kind of lighting? What kind of soil and so on.

no at the time I wasnt giving them nutes but i did get some 17-17-17 used it and she perkerd right up then I i fert burned her then I leeched the soil she is doing fine although developing alñot of purple and red in the upper branches happen to know what this is oh and sorry for late reply no comp at home suface temp is good I am using one 3200 lumen daylight cfl kelvin is 6500 plant is probilby 7 inches tall nine nodes and to sets of nine leaves really bushy just waiting for one of the secondaries to get big enough to clone

no at the time I wasnt giving them nutes but i did get some 17-17-17 used it and she perkerd right up then I i fert burned her then I leeched the soil she is doing fine although developing alñot of purple and red in the upper branches happen to know what this is oh and sorry for late reply no comp at home suface temp is good I am using one 3200 lumen daylight cfl kelvin is 6500 plant is probilby 7 inches tall nine nodes and to sets of nine leaves really bushy just waiting for one of the secondaries to get big enough to clone
How are they doing now since you gave them some nutes?

better alot better I am currently sprouting about 8 plants hopfully get 2 to 4 healthy girls today I am going to buy a 75w cool light cfl for a total of 5200 lumens and about a one foot by 1 and a half foot space but next week I will be getting three 250w hps one for added light with the cfls and two for pure flowering the reason I am using the 250w is becuase my house only has 110 voltage connections or I would go with three 400w its hard to find metal haldes here the strains the I am stprouting now are what my uncle call blackberry breed black domina and blueberry also thank you so much for your help from what ive seen you seem to be the ruling authorty around here write back let me know what you think

better alot better I am currently sprouting about 8 plants hopfully get 2 to 4 healthy girls today I am going to buy a 75w cool light cfl for a total of 5200 lumens and about a one foot by 1 and a half foot space but next week I will be getting three 250w hps one for added light with the cfls and two for pure flowering the reason I am using the 250w is becuase my house only has 110 voltage connections or I would go with three 400w its hard to find metal haldes here the strains the I am stprouting now are what my uncle call blackberry breed black domina and blueberry also thank you so much for your help from what ive seen you seem to be the ruling authorty around here write back let me know what you think
Glad to here they are doing better. Everything sounds good so far. The only thing i would worry about is heat. What are your temps right now in your grow area? Do you have good venilation in there? Once you add the 250 watt HPS it's gonna raise your temps up. Your temps should not get over 85 degrees. ;) I have seen Blackberry grown by a few people on the net and man does it look good. :aok:

hey thanks the temps now are around 85 but I am going to buy a fan today also some of the sprouts I have are having a hard time getting out of the seed pod can I help them or should I just let them be?

Latest posts

Back