help...what do they need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miah

Reaction score
not sure if this is lack of nitrogen or what. i was using 5-1-1 fish emulsion, 1 tblspn per gallon in tap water that the ph was high (7.6) before i got a ph tester.

so i am not sure if they need flushed or if they need more nitrogen.
i do have some mexican bat guano 8-2-1 on the way, how and when should i use this? it comes in water soluable packs, should i open them and mix in the soil? is so how much? or should i place the pack in the pot and water according to the instructions?

so i am not sure if i should flush or give it more nitrogen

btw what is lock out and how can you tell?

aaaaa.jpg

bbbb.jpg

how old are they aer you sure you should be using any nutes yet

How long was the ph messed up, that can be bad and do all kinds of bad stuff. Flush and wait a week and see if they bounce back

Dubbaman said:
how old are they aer you sure you should be using any nutes yet

they were originally started outdoors in sept and brought inside in oct sometime, so lets say 4/5 weeks (i know small arent they)

and no i am not sure if i should be giving nutes or not yet, should i?

bombbudpuffa said:
I agree with sweetnug:D.

Thanks again fellas!!!
i only had 2 gallons of water ph about 6.6, so i used a gallon on each for now. i am not sure how big the pots are, they are 9.4 inches in diameter

anyways do you think i am alright by flushing with one gallon tonight and another tomorrow night after it sits out for 24 hrs??

I'd flush all at once. Don't want to drown those roots by keeping the medium too wet;).

bombbudpuffa said:
I'd flush all at once. Don't want to drown those roots by keeping the medium too wet;).
so i am guessing i should go and do it now instead of letting it sit out...

well i flushed them with another 2 gal. of spring water
so i ll wait and see

been 5 days ...
not much improvement

Latest posts

Back