Help With aerogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Miss M.

I would check out the Grow Journals part of the Forum. In there you will see SEVERAL examples of what a young plant should look like and the trials and tribulations we all have gone through, that you will probably go through as well, and how we remedied.

- Something like the first 80% of the replies I got when I first joined this site (like a month ago) were links to other parts of this same site.

The hardest part of growing IMO is patience.. :watchplant:

once I achieve that, I'll let you know, ;) ... but i can tell you are/were getting frustrated with the generalness of the answers given... Just like me you probably thought "Why have a forum to ask questions when no one will give me a straight answer?!?!"

- reason: there is NO distinctive correct answer, this is a practice, something you must perfect to YOUR standards... some of us like heavy smoke while others like light, some like a body buzz and some like a floaty head stone... its all about what YOU want...

it is highly recommended on this site to READ before posting... but no one does that, so.... just know that everyone has a little hiccup in the road to big buds. Hell, i think i bought enough materials to do 3/4 hydro, 3/4 soil and 3/4 aero when all i wanted was aero.... now i am convincing my buddies to have their own setup "on me" (i get free tastes) .. hehe, just from not reading first...

but my biznatches will be fat and delicious when im done! woo!

anyway, I hope this helps a little. check out my journal and you can see the aero setup I have.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=393718#post393718

:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back