hey everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpdaddycoolz

Reaction score
Its been a while since i've been here.

I just hooked up with an aeroflow 18 site that ive been running under a 600 w hps. the water temperature is about 64 degree F and im not able to tell the PH right now because i dont have the materials. The plants are looking extremely green and healthy with the exception of 2 problems...

On some of the plants i have leaves which are curled down. Again they look green and healthy, just the curl. i lowered the waterings down from 4 times a day for about a half hour to three times a day. Ill check on how they are doing tomorrow.

The other problem is the exact opposite. I have leaves curled up on the edges. Ive been searching the site and i cant seem to find an answer. Im getting magnesium deficiency or overdose, but again they are green. Does anyone have any ideas? THANK YOU!!!

have they been feed any nutes yet ? and how long have you had the problem

Yeah they have been on a low dose of nutes. I went a little less then the recomendation for clones/seedlings with roots.

And possibly an acidity problem? Ill have to look into that. maybe ill go get a test strip system or something... Thanks Infidus.

heres a few pictures of the crop. This is actually about a week and a half old and the P's are soooo much bigger now. But this is pretty much the idea....

IMG00389.jpg

IMG00390.jpg

IMG00407.jpg

Overall I'd say your plants look good. I'm not quite sure what the problem is with the leaf.

That's hydro that you're doing? I know nothing about it, except you need proper tools. You need a way to measure EC, TDS, and pH.

see i dont know what EC and TDS is? this is my first hydro grow. I mean, i have the idea...

My cousin gave me his PH tester today, but it didnt work very well at all. I know that its BELOW 6.8. I tested it with my pool strip tester, but that was as low as it goes...

I guess ill have to find a little bit of cash and purchase a pH tester.

I got hooked up with the hydro system. I went and purchased a titanium heater and an air pump which is constantly on.

Im sure its probably just the pH. If anyone has some ideas or anything, i would really appriciate it! maybe i should try and send this blog to the Hydro section? maybe they'll have a little more to say about it?

pimpdaddycoolz said:
heres a few pictures of the crop. This is actually about a week and a half old and the P's are soooo much bigger now. But this is pretty much the idea....

Taco leaf=Magnesium Def.

But with the magnesium deficiency dont you get burnt leaves? they are a deep green still... But maybe i'll check into that.Thanks! ill experiment and see what happens! hahaha

Latest posts

Back