Hey Hey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius

Beginner!
Reaction score
Hey all, Glad to know ya, I'm all new here- I'm actually only sorta new, I hear about a lot of guys from Thorn as i'm her fella - spoken about on occasion i believe! lol!

Lookin forward to joining in and gettin to know you peeps a bit better!

Peace! :ccc:

Cheers guys! I'm a previous watcher of grows so my knowledge is slowly getting there, but i do hear this is the place to be!

:eek: ...It was that crazy guy from canada that was hitting on her..;) Honest it wasn't "me" ..HONEST!.. :bolt:

hee hee

Welcome aboarrd!..;)

Welcome Sirius. This is a good place to be. Hopefully you and Thorn have your own computers. This site becomes habit-forming.

Haha, I don't think anyone can do that SmokinMom, but i shall try my darndest! - glad to meet ya all!

:lama:

Hey baby..welcome to MP ... now you should read up the basic facts on growing cos i'm not great at explaining, and well certainly not after a smoke :rolleyes:

lol mom i'm not wild, i can be pretty boring at time lol

Alistair...we don't have our own pc's no :( but he's hoping to get his own laptop at some point. We won't have any pc if mine keeps behaving the way it does :rolleyes:

Welcome to MP man!

Nah bro, she's constantly ragging on you and stuff like that... J/K bro :) Hope you like it here....sitdown and roll one with us :-D

SmokinMom said:
Welcome to the group. Maybe you can keep that wild girlfriend of yours in line. ;) :p

Hope you enjoy the site!

Ha!-I heard it was other way around-lol-jk

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back