Hey waz up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake2635

Jake
Reaction score
Hello smoker I'm a new grower that is looking for Info???? I started a week ago, and will be greatful for someones advice,to help me make some good ****!!!!!! My "girls" are just showing they're heads,in they're pots. I'm outside with them, because inside is to hot ,so can anyone help me??????

whats up jake? check out the resources at the top bar it should help
:headbang2:

Hey there Jake,
First allow us to welcome you to the site. We are glad to have your company. Remember that everyone brings something to the boards, even if it's only a smile and a howdy.
Do peruse the site rules if you would, you will find them to be easy and few. Pretty basic stuff so everyone can be comfortable ya know ?

We suggest that you pull up a good comfy chair, sit back and read, read, read. The forums are just alive with folks that are super growers, meaning that they grow outrageous smoke through cracks in concrete they're that good with it so yeah you can learn an awful lot here. We also love to help so if you ask specific questions as to growing, you will get a lot of folks that might even have differing opinions, but it all works towards the good.
You just need to choose your level of good that your comfortable with.
We love to share pics and invite you to do the same if your of a mind. It is a lot of fun to watch someone's grow just take off and flourish big time. In the mean-time relax, take a load off, and
oh-here, take this --->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

first piece of advice get yourself a good guard cat:headbang2:

DSCI0100.JPG

Welcome to MP, Happy Growers, Growing Happy Plants.
Good luck with your Grow.

Latest posts

Back