Hey y'all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennimarie

Reaction score
My name is Janine!

I'm from Alabama. I am not a grower, but a Connoisseur :hubba: who has always had an interest in growing.

jennimarie said:
My name is Janine!

I'm from Alabama. I am not a grower, but a Connoisseur :hubba: who has always had an interest in growing.

You sound exactly like me when I joined. I was growing 6 months later. ;)

Welcome.

sweet!!.. from NC.. hello.. hopefully everybody here makes you comforty..

any questions.. hit us up!!..

hopefully will see ya here that often...

Hello Janine,
Hope that you don't mind us shortening up your name. No harm is meant by it. Lots to read up on here and tons of good folks to help you to learn about growing if you have an interest in that direction.
Give us a yell if you should require some help or guidance. Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you when you come to hang out, and we'll spark one in your honor.
:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Welcome to MP Janine!

Roll Tide! :D
Spent some good times in AL myself, and I'm going down to Mobile to be a bridesmaid in June :bong:

:welcome: Jen to the best grow site on the interwebz.

ROLL TIDE, ROLL...:cool:.

if we can be of help to you, to be a connoisseur of the grow also, we would be obliged. your in good hands here. many, many knowledgeable different types of growers at your disposal. have fun, and see you around the site.

look forward to seeing your grows. oh, did i mention, we love pictures.:hubba::cool:...bb...

Enjoy this:tokie: while we all learn about nature together.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

Hi Janine.
You've found the perfect place to persue or peruse your interest..

:bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong:

Gb

Being a first timer, how do i find some the really good children to raise?

Latest posts

Back