Hi Guys and Guyettes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB to both of us eh Nightshift ;)

Good to see you too, lots of new names for me to get used to.

:peace:

Those plants look real nice Hippy....lovely shade of green I see.

Great looking plants HIE, thanks for posting them up. Nice to know your still hanging in there with that green thumb.

Hey sure hope you have understanding neighbours doode.
Nice plants btw.
T4

Hello HIE. Nice to see you around.

GREAT to see you still doing your thing! Glad you came back Hippy! Much Love.

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey sure hope you have understanding neighbours doode.
Nice plants btw.
T4

Not growing on my gaffe T4, growing on my brothers :rofl: ***** wants an ounce per plant, so I am going to give him a wet ounce :p

NorCalHal said:
GREAT to see you still doing your thing! Glad you came back Hippy! Much Love.

Home is where the heart is :peace:

ozzydiodude said:
What happen to the neighbor's constrution?

11 months later >>>>>>>

Pic 5 is something I have never tried before, it is a fem Auto called Low Girl, I plan on crossing it with some F1 Auto AK47 pollen to see what happens.

I also have a fem Fruit Automatic and thinking about doing the same thing.

The joys of growing and playing with genetics is all part of the fun, I may bum out, I may get a thumbs up, we never know unless we try.

:peace:

Oh yeah, last pic is a sunflower I am growing.

BG 1.JPG

BG 2.JPG

BG 3.JPG

BG 4.JPG

BG 5.JPG

BG 6.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Just popping in to say hi.

I got fed up with all the internal bickering and false names of regs playing games.

I am original and I am honest true, some will understand this and some will wonder wht the h*ll I am talking about.

That's not true HIE. You left because you were banned for threatening another member and telling him you would call the police on him.

There isn't an honest bone in your body. You're a NARC.

Be warned members. The Mods and Admins of this site can see your IP addresses. HIE's most fanatic desire is to become a Mod so that he can see your IP address.

He has already threatened to call the police on one member.

Fact! He's a liar, a bully and a NARC.

Pass along the info. It might be YOUR door they kick in from his police report.

Or did you think everyone forgot what you did, NARC?

Yo, Stoney! How the hoot are ya? Better batten down the hatches, Emily's coming to see us. Ya cranky old goat :rofl:

HIE---good to see you man---:48:

stoney---do you really believe the mods would let him back in if he were all the things you are calling him---ever hear the saying 3 sides to every story---yours, mine, and the truth

im not old!! ha, :shocked: good :welcome: back for you,from all your buddies. im glad you posted pics!!:holysheep: be safe

orangesunshine said:
stoney---do you really believe the mods would let him back in if he were all the things you are calling him---ever hear the saying 3 sides to every story---yours, mine, and the truth

I believe you have no idea about the situation in question.

It's a fact that HIE told another grower that he would call the police on him.

It's a fact that that grower ditched his entire grow as a result of that threat.

If the threat was "idle" or not, it was a threat of police action against another grower and member of this site.

HIE should never have been allowed to enter this site again.

He's nothing but an ego freak, a liar and a NARC.

He has already proven each of these statements. None are in doubt.

Try to confuse the issue as you like. There is but one story and I've just explained it to you.

HIE is doing nothing but trying to slither his way back into MP like the snake he is.

I've warned you. I'll go back where I was when I was told he was back here.

You guys have fun with this AHole in your midst.

Good to see ya Stoney, I hope you stick around. :heart: Don't let anyone run you off...well I shouldn't talk I guess...after my longg hiatus for other reasons. :p

wow stoney---in fact i was here when all that nonsense went down and remember it pretty well---i also know you had your issues with the hie before any of the stuff with the new guy happened---without you actually seeing the questionable PM'S between the 2---i think your judgement is a little overboard---and just that---your opinion---none the less---i have the utmost confidence in the powers to be here at marp in their decision to let the old hie back on the boards---and wish you both nothing but green mojo

orangesunshine said:
---ever hear the saying 3 sides to every story---yours, mine, and the truth

THIS is the truest most honest post in the thread...

There is a LOT more to the story than anyone knows.
Some truths and some untruths/misconceptions and or exaggerations have been stated.
vdog wasn't what he portrayed himself to be either.

REGARDLESS.. it isn't going to have the stinking carcass dragged through MP again.
I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back