hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, welcome to the group. If you want to learn then you've come to the right place. Dive in and start reading and posting. ;)

First you will be required to read, read, read, for one solid week.

Then post your questions............:D JK

Welcome to MP - alot of good folks here.

Yo-Ho There stickyfingersguy,
AAAARRRRrrrr, We needs to shorten that thar knick name up a twee as it were. I be calling you fingers if it be all the same to you says I. That be a long line name you be having there. We knows how to have a bit of sport here, and we won't be having ya walk any planks says I, but we do cotton to the idea of a good smoke, often. LOL welcome here bro. You will find a lot of good folks here that love to help, and more info than you can shake a stick at in the forums. We love to see pics, and follow grows that people have done, cause you see all kinds of sweet photo's and it just sets you too drooling.
Be active, you'll love it
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey stickeyfingers guy, your going to enjoy this site i am a new comer , have been here only a short time , and i love it , the people .. ,,and answers if you ask the right questions are great . grow on

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

This is the best site to ever graze the internet. you wont be dissapointed.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back